"Come back here and accept this."

"I guess you really are old!" I screamed smiling over my shoulder.

I bet he's slow anyway.

I turned around again only to see a blur of fury rushing after me.

FUCK.

BYEBYEBYEBYEBEYEBYEBEHBEYEBYEBEYBEYBEYEBEYBEYBEYEBEYBEYEBYEBYEBEYEBEYBEYEBYEBEYEBYEBYEBEYBEYEBEYBEYEBEYBEYEBYEEYEYEEYEEEEBBEBEBE.

From then on the chase started. I rushed around each corner only to hear Levi right behind me, my chicken lungs couldn't handle the strain of this exercise.

I'm fading.

Memories of the past month flashed through my head.

To think that the one I loved the most would be the one to kill me.

Just one step further.

I felt my legs give as I tripped on the sidewalk.

This is it.

I watched as the ground grew closer.

Levi...... I love you.....

The feeling of soft arms jolted me from my thoughts. I opened my eyes only to stare into those beautiful pools.

"You saved me?" I mumbled to surprised to form any real words.

"Of course." He replied leaning closer to me I got ready for the kiss, ready to melt into him.

...

"What the fuck are you doing Y/N your monologuing isn't cute."

"I TOLD YOU I WAS WRITING MY STORY."

WHY DO BOYS hAAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHINGHWDHU:EDH*)(H{UFWEU{GFWG)EF)GEH)FH*@){)*.

"Your story isn't accurate at all." He scoffed yanking my phone from my hands.

IM OFFENDED.

"I mean for starters you didn't run away when you saw me you launched yourself at me." He paused to read the rest of the document, "what's with this holding hands bullshit I did nothing of the sort."

Ok, Levi shut up.

"I'm going to eat your face if you say anything else." I kicked Levi's foot from under the table.

"If there's anything you should be eating it's the bagel you insisted on getting." He kicked me back.

This is war.

"I will after I finish writing I was just getting to a cute bit, you idiot." I stomped down on his foot.

"Talk"

Kick

"To"

Kick

"Me"

Kick

"We are talking just give me two seconds!" I brought my feet up stomping both of them down. Levi stared at me defiantly not even wincing.

UHGHGH

"Whatever I'll leave."

"Wait no don't leave stay here."

Stay I'll stop.

"Then are you coming?" He stood up pushing in his chair.

"Where are we going? I don't want to go back to your dirty room if that's what you're suggesting." I raised an eyebrow.