Tests

(A/N: As I said before, the clothes that I choose are based on Rachel's style in all seasons, not just season 1 or just season 6, ALL THE SEASONS. And I decided to inspired too in Lea's style too, cause I love Lea's style, so I think is going to be fun to mix all of those styles.)

I wake up today and I'm not feeling well, I'm feeling so tired, like every move I make I need to use 100% of me to do. I take a quick shower and wear a comfy clothe (outfit ^), I decided to don't go to school today, I'm not feeling well, at afternoon I'll go to the hospital to make some tests.

I decided to text Finn for he don't worry.

--Texts:

"Babe, I'm not coming today. Please DO NOT WORRY! Love you, xoxo -Rach ⭐️

"Are u okay? Need something? If you need something call me that I run to your house! I know you told me to don't worry, but I worry anyway. Love you babe, xoxo- My Man ❤️" 

I put Finn's contact My Man ❤️, I just like to reming me everyday how lucky I am to have him by my side.

"Babe, I'm fine, I don't need nothing, but I promise that if I need, I will call you!! And I promise that I'm taking care of myself, love you so much, xoxo- Rach⭐️

"I already miss you ☹️- My Man❤️" 

I laugh with his silliness.

"I saw you yesterday and I will see you tomorrow, don't worry 🤣- Rach⭐️"

"It's because I'm addicted to you, I don't want to stay away- My Man ❤️"

I imagine him writing this text with that CUTEEEE half smile.

"I love you so much, ya know right?- Rach⭐️"

"Love you more, now I gotta go, class is starting 🙄. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Please, call me later and tell me how are you.- My Man ❤️"

"I will, now go study Hudson!- Rach⭐️"

"Yes ma'am.- My Man ❤️"

"Love you 💛- Rach⭐️"

"Love you too 💛- My Man ❤️" 

--End of texts

I love him so much, we complete each other.

I can't believe that today is Wednesday and class end on Friday. The bad thing is that Finn is going to travel with Carole, Burt and Kurt. They always travel the whole summer, I will miss my Finny so much, he actually invited me to go, but I can't keep traveling because of my heart so I gave him a lame excuse that I don't even remember now, but at least he believed.

--Hours later-- 

I talked to Finn on the phone a few minutes ago and now I'm getting ready for the doctors, I put a white jeans and a blue shirt.

I spend the whole morning watching Project Runway, I love it! I already lunch and now I'm on my way to the hospital.

--Hospital--

I'm here very nervous, I don't really want to stay here! I'm really hoping for my tests don't be that bad and I can stay my summer in home.

"Rachel!" The Dr. said walking in the room.

"Dr.Yang!!" I said hoary to be someone that I know.

"I heard about your dads, I'm sorry." She said.

"Thanks." I said.

"So, I wasn't expecting to see you that early, and where is him? The mohawk dude?" She asked and I laugh.

"The mohawk dude is Puck, he isn't here, it's just me." I said.

"So, what are you doing here?" She asked me.

"I came to do a few tests, I'm not feeling well, I'm feeling really dizzy and every move I make I feel that I'm using every single force in me." I said.

Hours later I've done all the tests and now I'm coming back home, the results are just ready on Friday, great! Start the summer with the news. I really wish I didn't have any disease, I hate being sick argh!!

I walk in home and put the comfy clothes that I was wearing earlier, is already 5pm and I lay on the couch and fall asleep.