Just A Call

A week later (outfit^) Morning: 

How? How a call can ruin my life? Just a simple call! JUST A FUCKING CALL. I'm here at the church, the whole town is here, people are talking to me, but I can't hear anyone.

"My condolences Rachel, your dads were great men."

"I'm here if you need."

"My condolences."

This is some of the things that people are saying to me today. I'm here at my dads funeral, about two days I receive the worst call in my life, the call that ruined my life, the call that said that my dads are dead.

I walk to my Daddy Hiram coffin and look at him, he's wearing his favorite suit, he always loved that suit, I can't blame him, it's very beautiful. 

I started to cry, I can't look at them like this.

I go to my Dad Leroy coffin and see him, with a peaceful face, wearing his best suit. I can't believe they're gone, my best friends, they were by my side since I was born until they last breathe.

I keep looking at and keep crying.

"Dads please wake up, tell me this is just a sick joke." I said crying holding their hands. "I love you guys so much, I already miss you two." 

I can't live without them, I can't survive, I don't have the strength to keep fighting without them, I need them, they will never see me graduating, never will see me getting married, never will meet their grandchild. Why my life have to be so sucks?

I keep talking to people, I'm feeling a little dizzy but I don't care.

Noah couldn't come because he is still recovering from the accident, but he was the first person that I called, so I'm alone.

I'm so lonely, the church is full with people crying and saying how much they did love my dads but I still feel lonely, like nothing in the words really matters. I sit on one of the benches and keep crying, crying all the tears that I have. And I'm thirsty, every time I were sad my dads gave me water, now I'm thirsty and I don't have anyone to bring me water, I'm alone.

"Rachel sweetheart." I hear a familiar voice saying behind me, when I turn around I see Carole.

"Hi Carole." I said wiping my tears.

"I'm so sorry about your dads." She said and we hugged and I started to cry. 

"I'm so sorry, I just miss them so much." I said wiping my tears.

"It's okay to cry." She said and hugged me once more and I cry even more.

I talked a little with Carole but then more people came talk to me. I thank everyone and it's nice to see how much people loved my dads, they were really adored in the town.

"Rachel." I said someone saying and I turn around and see the one and only Hudson. 

"Finn, I didn't knew you were here." I said to him wiping my tears.

"I imagine you needed someone, so I came." He said and my eyes were filled with tears and he hugged me.

"Thank you for coming, I'm so alone here." I said crying in his arms.

"You are not alone, you have me." He said and I keep crying.

--After the Ceremony--

I thanked everyone and left the church, Finn is coming with me, he didn't want to let me be alone today.

"Thank you for coming." I said to him. "I don't know what I would do alone."

"I think you should get some sleep." He said.

"I can't sleep, I don't sleep for days. Every time I close my eyes, I just start to think about my dads." I said.

"Come with me." He said grabbing my hand and take me to my room. "Now, take off your shoes and lay on that bed, close your eyes and sleep, you need to rest." He said and I laid on the bed, Finn sit next to me and started to pet my hair.

The feeling to be near him again, just have him touching my skin makes me relax. I keep just appreciating that feeling and a few minutes later I fall asleep.

--8 hours later--

I wake up and I was hugging Finn, he was sleeping and he looks so cute when he do that. Just having him here helps me so much. The feeling of having him here, near me, I miss him with me, not just as a friend, I miss him as a boyfriend.

A few minutes later Finn started to wake up, it was already 10pm and damn, we slept so much.

"Hey." I said looking at him with a sleepy voice.

"Hey, how time is it?" He asked me with a sleepy voice.

"10pm, your mom is going to kill you." I said and he giggle.

"She knows that I'm here taking care of you, she cares about you too much to be mad at me that I'm here until late at night." He said and I giggle.

"Thanks by the way, I don't know what I would do if you weren't here today." I said and he give me a half smile.

"I'm just guaranteeing that Zayn Malik don't shows up here to surprise you." He said and I laugh.

"He's not the one that I'm hugging on a bed right now, isn't he?" I said and Finn give me a half smile.

"He doesn't have my lucky." He said and I blush and hide my face on his chest. 

"He can be hot, but he's only 5'9, I have thing for tall dudes." I said and Finn giggle.

"I'm glad that I'm really tall." He said and I giggle.

"Thank you for making me laugh, I really needed after these past few days." I said.

"It's fine, you were always here for me, this is the least I could do for you." He said and I snuggle on him. "I love this feeling." He said and I smile.

"Me too." I said to him and he give me a half smile.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I said.

"Why you left glee club? You said you didn't want it, why you left then?" He asked me and I sighed.

"This is a conversation that we will have when you have the guts to ask me to be your girlfriend again, and don't even consider doing this now just because I said." I said and Finn laugh.

"You are amazing, seriously." He said. 

"Thank you." I said and he kissed my forehead and I snuggle on him again.

"You can do this whenever you want, it's the best sensation in the world." He said and I giggle.

"I'm just guaranteeing that Taylor Swift doesn't shows up to surprise you." I said and he laugh.

"She's tall and blonde, I have a thing for tiny and brunettes." He said and I blush and hide my face on his chest. 

"You are so cute." He said hugging me tighter.

"Thanks for everything." I said.

"Are you going to school tomorrow?" He asked me.

"I don't want to." I said pouting.

"If you don't go, I'm not going either, tomorrow you will be stuck in me, you liking or not." He said and I giggle.

"I'll like that." I said.

"Now go sleep." He said.

"But I wake up a few minutes ago." I said.

"You need to rest Rach, today was a stressful day." He said.

"Fine." I said. "Are you staying or leaving?" 

"What do you want me to do?" He asked.

"I want you to stay." I said.

"So I'll stay." He said and I snuggle on him and fall asleep.