Chapter 20!

OMG GUYS! I HAD A BLACK OUT AND MY LAPTOP DIED SO I COULDN’T CHARGE IT! TABLET DEAD, PHONE 20% WHAT DID I DO?... GO OUTSIDE AND ENJOY THE BREEZE FOR ONCE. UGH IMMA TRY TO DO 2 TODAI. CAUSE MY LIVING ROOM IS THE ONLY PLACE THAT HAS LIGHT AND THERE’S 2 OUTLETS.

MY MOM CHARGING HER PHONE

THE LAPTOP

I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD APPRECIATE THIS! I could’ve taken a nap but no I care about my fans. 9.0K reads. HOE MUH GAWD. So vote.

Ang POV (I’M WATCHING CAMP ROCK FINAL JAM :D ARE YOU WATCHIN IT TOOO??!!)

I hopped in my car. Yes I’m 17 and I have a car. My birthday is Next week though. Hope nobody forgets. Jayce texts me the address. I reached and might I say. His house is beautiful. I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. Someone opened the door and it was Jayce.

“Hey!” He flashed his wonderful smile.

“hayy” I said.

“c’mon in” he said steppin aside. I see his friends in a circle . The ones I saw from Six Flags.  “Guys this is Angel. Angel this is Ronnie, Tyla, and D.J”

“Heyy Guys!” I smiled. Tyla stood up., She smiled and hugged me.

“Hai nice to meet you. As you can see I’m Tyla. But I like the name wolftyla.”

“ Nice to meet You too wolftyla” I laughed. D.J stood and gave me and big bear hug. He’s warm haha.

“I’m D.J. Nice to meet you” he said.

“Nice to meet you too”.  Ronnie, Stood up and took and hand and kissed it.

“Hi. I’m Banks, Ronnie Banks” He winked. I blushed super hard. Jayce looked some typed of way. Like he didn’t like it.

“OK enough chit chat let’s play a game” We all sat down in a circle. Order was D.J  , Tyla, Ronnie, Me, Jay(jayce)

“Spin The Bottle?”

“Sure” we all agreed. Jay got a bottle and spinned it and it landed on wolftyla. Her eyes popped opened. Well what do you expect. Jay crawled to her and gave her a 3 sec kiss. She spinned and it landed on D.J. He smirked. They kissed for 25 sec. Jay cleared his throat. They blushed. He spinned and it landed on Ronnie. We all laughed. Ronnie went and it landed on me. He smirked. He kissed with with such force. After 20 seconds I tried to let go but he kept on kissin me. I was layin down on the floor he held my hands down. He sat on top of me STILL KISSIN ME. I kicked my legs up in the air, to let people know that he I forcing me to kiss. You don’t know how much I tried to stop. Even though his lips were soft, it was going on for too long. Jayce and D.J  had to pry him off of me. They got him off and I was on the floor breathing heavily. Jayce through him out. I was still layin on the floor recapping what just happened. I put my hand to my heart and Tyla helped me up.