"Wait! What?" I ask, pulling the phone away from my ear. "She hung up."

"Well, what did she say?" Stephan asked. 

"That she'll be here tomorrow at noon." I say confusedly, looking up at him. 

"Oh no." He says worriedly. 

"What?" I ask, confused. Then I think I figure it out. "I-I can call her and tell her no-not to come, if you don't w-want to meet my family." I say, worried I'm making him uncomfortable. I really don't want him to leave me. 

"No! No that's not it. Just normally a boyfriend has time to worry there brains out for a week before having to impress there girlfriends family." He says, scratching the back of his neck. 

"Oh, well, maybe it's better you don't have a week to stress yourself out?" I say, and then I realize something. "Did you just call me your girlfriend?!" 

I throw a pillow at his chuckling form as he runs to the bedroom to get away. 

"I'm a guy!" I shout as I chase after him. He suddenly turns around and puts his hands on my upper arms. 

"I know, you're my very sexy, male, boyfriend. I'm sorry." He says truth fully. 

"Yeah whatever, I'm tired lets go to bed. It's been a long day." I say walking past him to the room, taking out my pajamas and going to the bathroom. 

"You're not gonna change in front of me?" He pouts. 

"U-um, sorry." I say sincerely. 

"It's okay, I was just joking." He says, and I go to the bathroom and change. 

I walk out wearing my shorts and T-shirt, and find him in just sweatpants, waiting for me to come out. We brush our teeth and then lay down in bed. We fall asleep with him spooning me. 

**

We both wake up to hear a knocking at the door. We look at each other and then the clock. 11am. 

I jump out of bed and change into sweatpants, not even caring I was in front of him anymore. I turn to see him staring at me groggily. 

"Come on." I say leaving the room towards the door, hearing him get up and follow me.

"Should I put a shirt on?" He says, yawning. 

"No. Just, no." I say, turning and staring at his torso. I look up to see him smirking at me. "Go get me a monster."

"Now?" He asks. 

"I'm gonna need it, my sisters here." I deadpan. 

I open the door scratching my head. I see my sister wearing short shorts and a belly shirt. 

"I didn't pay for a hooker." I joke. She gives me a look, and walks right past me. "Yes, do come in."

"This is an amazing place." She says, and Stephan walks in and she gasps. "How did you score that?" 

"Honestly, not a clue." I say walking around her taking my monster from his hands. He gives me a look. "What?" 

"It's more like how the hell did I score someone so beautiful." He says and wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my nose. 

"I want one!" My sister shouts. 

"Stop looking cheep and you might get one." I said truthfully, taking a big gulp of my monster and set it down on the coffee table. 

My sister glares at me for a moment, and then she smiles and jumps and wraps her arms around my shoulders.

"God I've missed you so much." She says and buries her face in my neck.