Chapter~6~ Where were you?

Jacob POV

So these last couple me and Chresanto were fight,not that type of fight because i told him Aliza was cheating on him, he said he did'nt give a fuck because he was too, i said ok.Next he wanna say why do i give a fuck if she was cheating, i said that i did give a fuck if she was cheating or not i just said she was cheat, then wanna start bitching and shit, so i started going off talking about how his sorry ass came crawling back to me, and he fuck me, and left, we keep fight about the same shit everyday, if shit don't stop me and him are over.
POV OVER

Chresanto POV

Im siting here wait for Aliza to come home, and ask her where shes been, im not gonna ask if she cheating because i was cheating with Jacob and me and him ain't seein eye to eye no more.

Aliza: Hey baby its 12:00 in the morning what are you doing up.

Chresanto: Oh where were you.

Aliza: I was at a friend house.

Chresanto: What friend.

Aliza: Whats up with the questions.

Chresanto: Just answer the question.

Aliza: Fine i was at Minnie house chilling with her,London,Brandi and Tiasia.

Chresanto: Oh thats all you had to say.

Aliza: Have you seen Jacob.

Chresanto: He's your friend, i don't know.

Aliza: Oh, well i am going to bed.

Chresanto: Ok baby.

Aliza walks upstairs and lays down in the bed,Chresanto sits down and thinks about Jacob, while Chresanto was think about Jacob, he got a call from his sister Tiasia.

Chresanto: Wassup sis.

Tiasia: Hey have you seen Aliza.

Chresanto: Yea she sleep.

Tiasia: Oh because she never came to chill with us.

Chresanto: Oh really,listen i gotta go sis.

Tiasia: Ok bye.

Chresanto: Damn.

Chresanto picks up his phone and calls Jacob, it goes to voicemail, and his picks up his car keys and goes to his house, he knocks on his door, and Jacob opens it.

Jacob: What!!!!.

Chresanto: Can i come in.

Jacob: No.

Chresanto: What.

Jacob: N.O motherfucker can't you hear.

Chresanto: Boy you better watch you the fuck you talking to,anyways you were right Aliza is cheating.

Jacob: And, listen Chresanto everytime she pisses you off come runing to me, and when you and her cool you wanna argue and shit, we done im moving on completly, i gave it all got Chres i gave it all i got and all i got was pain, its over(closes the door).
[POV OVER]

Jacob POV

Im done with him, he can't keep runing to me everytime him and Aliza have problems, i go in my room and play OMG Boy its over.