Chapter~4~ I Wanna Be Your Man☚

Chresanto POV

So i was home chilling with Aliza when her phone ring.

Aliza: Hello....hey Jay wassup, really who is he.

Chresanto leans in to hear what Jacob and Aliza are talking about.

Aliza: Oh some guy you met lastnight at the club....he put in the work.....damn boo he did all that.

Chresanto: Baby were missing the movie.

Aliza: Hold Jacob.....Chresanto baby im almost done talking ok....Jacob boo ima call you later, Chresanto is being rude.

Chresanto: Thank you just me and you.

Aliza: Asshole.

Chresanto: But you love me.

Aliza: Yes i do.(pulls Chresanto pants down and starts giveing him head)

Chresanto: Ooh damn babe slow down...shit this feel good...ohhh god.

Later that day ☚ ☚ ☚ ☚ ☚ ☚ ☚ ☚ ☚ ☚

Chresanto got dressed and headed out to the club with Aliza, at the club they saw Jacob dance with Ray,Chresanto had got angry because Jacob was grinding all on ray beef cake, at that point Chresanto went to the bar and started taking shots.4 hours later  Aliza decide to home but Chres decide to stay, Ray went home and left Jacob, Jacob saw Chres and went behind him, he put his hands and coverd his eyes,Chresanto was blind bye the drunk and was angry, when he turned around he moved Jacob hands and push his body makeing Jacob fall on the floor.

Chresanto: Listen Jacob we better stop messing around before sombody ends up hurt at the end.

Jacob: Chresanto what why.

Chresanto: Because if we do this somebody gonna fall in love, and its gonna be you.

Jacob: Fine if thats what you want don't call me, speak to me.

IM BACK I HAD WRITERS BLOCK, MAN THAT SHIT SUCKS