Chapter 4: Sera's secret

Les

Sera seems to be in total shock as I was. The monitor shown us that it was Nui, but she is acting like a total different person. 

"Nui, what you doing?" He asks, as Gramps looked at him with a curious expression, "You know this girl I assume?" 

Ms. Rory said, "You seem like you seen a ghost. The WBNA has a lot of B-shots around the world, and I never seen her before." 

 Sera ran from the WBNA headquarters as I ask, "Sera, what's wrong? Please, tell me." 

He didn't stop running until he came into the house and rushes through the pile of sketchbooks. 

"How could I been so stupid? " He said, as he look through the books and he finally found what he had been looking at. 

It was a picture of two siblings. A boy who looks like Les, but younger with his sister by his side. 

"I can't believe it

"I can't believe it. Nui is really here." He said, as if he was dreaming. "Uh, Sera? Is Nui a B-shot like you are?" 

"To be honest, Nui actually wasn't interested of becoming a B-shot. But over two years ago, she disappeared without a trace. 

Mom never talks about it, but I was concerned. I kept searching for her, hoping that I can set things right as siblings. 

But I never imagined in my wildest dreams she would become one. But it feels something isn't right." 

I ask , "What you mean? " 

"It's that Damon she has, I think what Grandpa said, about the possession , I think Nui is under an evil influence by her. 

But to be absolutely sure, I need to talk to Rudy." 

Rudy

It has been three years since my possession with Dragold. I can't believe that I almost destroyed the world, with the legendary Damon like that. 

Although, I kind of felt like relieved that Rikki and Dracyan didn't give up on me, and they freed me from the darkness within my heart. 

I sigh, as I hear a knock on my doorstep. 

I opened it to reveal a B-shot with his damon partner. 

"Hey, Rudy. Can we come in?" He asks me. 

"So, what you want to talk about? Wait, aren't you with the WBNA? Did they sent you to find me?" I ask . 

He waves his hands, "Hey, the WBNA didn't sent us here. I want to talk to you about your possession with Dragold. 

Rikki told me all about it, but I want to hear it from your prospective, if that's all right with you." 

"Well, it's like I wasn't myself. When Dragold took control of me, I can felt his hatred, his anger with all the B-shots he had dealt in the past. 

He took my jealousy of Rikki and all the rest of the B-shots and threat the B-Damon world. 

Having a partner, like you have, with your Damon, you have to choose to accept of who you truly are. 

That's how I think of being a B-shot. "

He seems to be at a loss, as I ask, "Did something happen? Tell me what's going on?" 

He took a deep breath as he reveals of he had a sister and he thinks she is major trouble and the kidnapping of Kamon Day. 

"So, I guess that Nui wasn't really herself, then. Hm, shouldn't you let Rikki and the other B-shots know about all of this?

They saved Kamon and his brother, right? They can do the same thing for you if you told them all of this." 

"Yeah, but I can't. I wouldn't allow my friends to be involved with this. I just don't want them to get hurt." Sera said. 

"Sera, c'mon man. This is something we B-shots can do. Kamon and Nui , they're the ones who needs us right now. 

We can't abandon them. " I implore the B-shot. 

Sera looks at me, and then he begins to laugh. 

"What's so funny?" I ask. 

"Nothing. It's just hearing you giving me advice, it's enough to convince me to try reaching out to my sister. 

For that, I thank you. " 

Rudy was utterly confused by it, but he seems to understand of how important it was for me. "Hey, If Rikki and the other B-Shots knew about this, they would try to persuade you to stop, but it seems like you already made up your decision all by yourself, so, I would personally help you reconnect you to Nui." 

"Rudy... wow, it gets amazing that having a WBNA B -Shot as a friend. While I'm here, do you want to help me practice my B-shot skill? It's a little hard and I'm also trying out this new equipment that Grandpa had installed." 

"A new equipment? Let me see." 

It revealed a new improved and powerful Break Bomber, with new barriers surrounding it. 

"This is new B-Breaker Plus. Grandpa secretly been building it since the Phoenix Grand Prix . He told me that Kanon would freak out so he gave it to me .. just an case of a new threat has raisen . 

My best bet is that.." 

"Nui and her Damon would use this new battle equipment as well. You're preparing for your upcoming match, and you need an opponent to practice on." 

Les said, "This new B-Breaker Plus is totally brand-new equipment that Crossfire would be shock of. 

It's best to not to reveal what we had seen to the other B-Shots, let's keep all of this information as a secret." 

"Ok... C'mon, let's do a Crossfire match!" 

"Ready!

Aim, 

Crossfire!"