The Memories (Chapter 4)

Start from the beginning

"Allura do you want to go or do you want me to go?" I looked at Allura and she signaled for me to go first so I did "Hey Hunk do you know how to put this on?" Hunk walked over and grabbed the helmet "Yeah I do I'll put it on for you" I sat in the chair "Okay thanks" I relaxed in the chair as Hunk put the helmet on my head, I closed my eyes "Okay looking through your memories in 3....2....1" I was thinking of the memory that I wanted to show everyone.

The memory

I walked away to my room, as soon as I go into my room I locked the door and sat on the floor by my bed with my knees up to my chest 'Why did they have to do that to him? He helped me through so much and.....and now he is.....gone' I burst into tears as I wrap my arms around my legs and rested my head on my knees "K-Keith please be okay" I sobbed harder. I cried for hours until I tired myself out and fell asleep on the floor.

The memory ended

I had tears flowing out of my eyes I took off the helmet and lifted myself off the chair. I looked at Keith and saw his tears streaming down his face I went over to him and hugged him. Right away I felt arms wrap around me, it was Keith hugging me back we stayed like that for a couple of minutes until I let go "Okay so I'm guessing Jace and Arianna you guys want to go last?" I looks towards them as I wiped away my tears, they nodded yes. I walked towards the machine "Allura you gonna go?" She nodded no "I'm not going to do it because I don't want to but Keith I want you to know that I am sorry for what I said to you and I'm sorry that I kicked you out, I just don't really feel like doing this there are somethings that are personal and I'd like to keep that to myself I hope you can understand that" Allura was facing towards Keith, Keith was leaning against the wall and just nodded "Soooo who's next then?" Then I heard someone say "Fine I'll go then"

Arianna's POV

"Fine I'll go then" I off my hoodie and concentrated on putting my ears away and then walked towards the chair and sat down "By chance does this thing have straps to tie down my arms and legs?" I looked at Pidge "Yeah it does do you want to use them?" I nodded leaning back as Pidge strapped down my arms then legs. "We are good to go, looking through your memories in 3....2....1" right away it went to when I was little the only memory I can remember since that age

The memory begins

"Mommy look it's a white flower" I was 10 years old tugging at my moms shirt I was really short when I was 10, I also had a bad case of memory loss I can usually remember the bad things and some of the the good things "That's nice sweetie now go get your brother okay?" I nodded as I ran to where my brother is "Brayden mom wants you" "Okay" Brayden was 3 years older than me so he was 13. Then everything went black and it was a couple days from the last memory everything was being hurt the huts, I could see everyone dead I was in shock 'Mom.....Bray' I looked to see my moms head chopped off and my brother was next "MOM......BRAYDEN" I was crying I just to go back to the way everything was "Look...away....me and mom.....love you" Then his head was chopped off. My eyes widen as I screamed bloody murder.

No Ones POV

They all saw Arianna's family get murder they were horrified. Nobody but Keith and Jace saw that Arianna's Claws were digging into the chair.

Arianna's POV

The galra man was walking towards me "Half breeds aren't worthy of living" the galrin was grinning. I was a half breed between galra and another creature my mother never told me because my dad was never there. I stopped crying and my eyes where now gray with some of my original eye color hazel I sat there tied up until something inside me snapped like as if it was a branch breaking off of a tree. As soon as I heard that snap I effortlessly broke the rope, with incredible speed I ran to the galra and tore his neck out I look down at him "You don't deserve to live"  I heard footsteps run up behind me. I turned around and saw another galra but this one was different he wasn't wearing the same clothes as the other galra he spoke to me in a calm voice "My name is Thace part of the Blade of Marmora" I had galra claws out I flashed out my sharp teeth warning this Thace person "The Blade of Marmora is a group where we act against the Galra Empire and try to get rid of them so the world will be a safe place" all I heard was 'where we act against the Galra Empire and try to get rid of them' "We would love for you to join us and get stronger so you can help us, and we need more soldiers"  ' this could be my chance to get revenge for my mom and Brayden' I waited for a moment and put my hands to my side, closed my mouth and put my head down "Will I be able to kill them?" Thace didn't speak for a while "Yes...." I quickly swung my head up with tears in my eyes "Then I'll join" I started to cry and fell to my knees I already missed my mom and Brayden. I felt warm hands wrap around me and I cried harder.