III. Outside.

"What?" (Y/N) asked, rubbing his ears as if they were fooling him. His father nodded, saying,"You're old enough to know what you're doing. Of course, Kai will be there with you and it will only be for about three hours. I'm starting slowly, and I'll let you stay out more if I can trust you." (Y/N) grinned widely, before nodding his head. Quickly running to throw on some shoes, he met Kai and his Father back at the door.

Kai walked out first, (Y/N) about to follow him. Before he stepped out, Father grabbed his shoulder, gripping tightly. Looking over, Father held a stern look on his face as he said lowly,"Don't talk to anyone with quirks. Kai will do the talking if needed. Do you understand?" (Y/N) nodded, before sprinting out the door to meet Kai.

Looking around, he looked at all the people and shops that he could now walk to. They were always separated from a fence and gate: now they were close enough to actually touch. "Where do you wanna go?" Kai asked, (Y/N) quickly responded,"Everywhere!"

Kai laughed at his enthusiasm, saying,"How about we start small, so you don't get overwhelmed. Let's go this way, I'll show you something I've always wanted to show you." (Y/N) nodded, following behind Kai in wonder, staring at people and all the places with a wide smile.

Some people gave him weird looks, as he looked on like a tourist. He saw so many people using quirks, which made him feel happy. He stopped abruptly as he ran into Kai's back, before Kai said,"Here it is. U.A."

(Y/N) looked at the giant school with amazement. It was gigantic, and a lot of people walked in, all seeming more different than the last. Looking around, he let his mouth hang open in astonishment as he saw people that passed by his gates that walked in. I wonder what it's like inside, he thought to himself. Slowly making a few steps forward, he was stopped when a hand grabbed his shoulder.

Kai looked on past him, saying,"Only students go in. I'm sorry," looking on, (Y/N) muttered,"Why?" "Because, so many attacks lately. Some people with quirks use them for evil," Kai said. (Y/N) looked at the ground, muttering,"So Father's right?" Kai quickly shook his head, quickly saying,"No, a majority don't! Look at all these people. They use it for good. I'm not supposed to go against your father, but people with quirks aren't always bad people."

(Y/N) nodded, before a ringing caught their attention. Kai pulled his phone out, before saying,"I'll be back, don't move from this spot!" He walked off as he answered the phone. (Y/N) remained at the gates of the school, looking at the school and people with interest. "Hey! Are you a student here?" He turned abruptly at the sound of a girl.

A girl with short brown hair and brown eyes stood, hands clasped behind her back. A boy with blue hair and red eyes behind glasses stood behind her, and a boy slightly taller than her with green hair stood beside her. (Y/N) stood staring at them, before shaking his head quickly,"N-no! I'm sorry, I've just never seen U.A., it's so cool!"

The girl laughed at his enthusiasm before asking,"Are you a tourist?" Shaking his head, he pointed in the direction past them, saying,"Nope! I've lived here my whole life. I've always lived in the church, today's my first day outside!" Staring at him with wide eyes, the blue haired man asked,"What's your name?"

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." Smiling, the girl said,"I'm Uraraka Ochako! This is Midoriya Izuku, and this is Iida Tenya!" The boys smiled and waved, (Y/N) doing the same. Pointing at them, he asked,"Do you guys have quirks?" Nodding, Midoriya said,"Yeah, we go to this school so we can be heroes!" Nodding, Uraraka picked up a rock, before it started to float. (Y/N) stared amazed, before Uraraka held her hands together, and the rock fell back to the ground.

Midoriya explained his quirk, and how he inherited it from All Might (they were amazed at the fact you had no idea who All Might was) and Iida showed off his engines, smiling as you compliment them.

"Do you have a quirk, (L/N)?" Iida asked. (Y/N) hesitated as he said,"Yeah I do. But every time I use it on someone other than Kai, it hurts them." Raising a brow, Midoriya asked,"Kai? What's your quirk?" (Y/N) was about to reply, before he spotted Kai speeding towards him. "(Y/N)! We're about to have to leave, your Father might be heading this way, soon. Who are you three?" The three introduced themselves. (Y/N) pointed at Kai, saying,"This is Kai, and my quirk... I'm not for sure what it is. But when I used it for the first time-" Kai pointed at his hearing aid, saying,"He gave me this."

The three looked at the hearing aid, before asking,"Maybe it's a hearing quirk?" Kai nodded, before frowning as he looked at his watch. "Hey," he said, looking at the trio. "I need you three to keep this a secret. Please don't tell anyone about (Y/N) having a quirk. If his father finds out..."

Nodding, yet still confused, they waved goodbye as they walked into the school gates. Before (Y/N) could follow Kai to leave, he felt a rough hand grab his arm, tugging him back. His heart dropped when a rough voice yelled,"What did you you do to my ear, shit head?!"