0.8

Alexis POV

I wake up the next day unaware of my surroundings. Where the hell am I?

I sit up to see Chloe laying next to me and Ashton and Luke cuddled up on the floor. Aw. I take a photo and post it to twitter, they're so cute.

I get up off the uncomfortable couch, trying not to wake up Chloe, and walk to the kitchen. As I am searching through the cupboards a tired looking Chloe walks in.

"Hey." she says while rubbing her eyes while yawning.

"Hi" I reply.

"I was thinking we should draw on the boy's faces." She says smiling evilly.

"Yes, oh my god." I say getting markers.

\\

"Done." I say to Chloe, admiring Ashton's face.

I drew a curly mustache above his mouth, some fuzzy eyebrows and the Harry Potter scar in the middle of his forehead.

Luke had his mouth outlined in black, and a dick in the middle of his forehead.

"Chloe!" I say laughing at Luke's face.

She just smiles and sits down on the couch and sighs.

"Now we just have to wait for them to wake up."

//

Michael's POV

I walk into the club, recognizing the eery smell of alcohol, with Harry.

"Mate, this will get your mind on things" He tells me, "Just go get wild."

I told Harry everything that has happened to me in the past few days and he just listended. Me and Harry have known each other for years so we could really say anything to each other.

So I do as I'm told and walk round to the bar with Harry by my side.

"Just give me anything." I say as the bartender grabs a glass and starts to fill it up with some sort of alcohol.

*1 hour later*

Harry is no longer by my side and some random girl is dancing on me. What the fuck?

I walk off the dance floor and try and search for Harry. Being drunk doesn't help because everything is a blur. I decide to forget about Harry and walk out of the intoxicating club.

I pull out my phone and without realizing I dial Alexis's number.

"Uh, Michael?" She answers.

"Haaay." I say into the phone.

Alexis's POV

This isn't the first time Michael has called me up drunk.

"Michael where are you?" I say trying to get some information.

"At the club? Where do you think." He says rudely.

I ignore his comment and hung up. I grab my keys and before I know it I'm in my car ready to pick up Michael.

///

sorry for the short update guys! x