"What? What did you just say?" She slowly walks closer to me.

"No mom, I meant it like-"

"No no, I heard you. I don't pick your friends, I just make sure you won't be a fucking slut who cares about nothing but sex and drugs. Am I really a bad mom for making sure your protected? I do it for your safety, and I said no to that party for your safety."

I just stay quiet and look at the floor.

"Shall I continue?" She says and glares at me.

"No, I understand. No party" I say.

"Good." She looks back at her celery and chops it again.

I walk to my room and lay on my bed sighing.

I can't disobey my mom.

But nothing is stopping me from going to this party.

Looks like I'm sneaking out.

...

Its 7:50 and I'm so ready. The question is how do I get out without my mom knowing?

Or maybe I could say I'm going for a walk?

Or that I'm going to walk the dog? Wait we don't have a dog. I've never done this before. I'm so nervous.

I'm wearing a baggy violet shirt that shows off a little bit of cleavage, but not a lot. I'm wearing white shorts and my hair is curled. I have black eyeliner and purple eye-shadow. Also mascara, but now I need my black flip flops.

I take a deep breath and open my door. I go to the door and yell "Mom, I need some fresh air. I'll be back in a couple of hours." I try to walk out the door but I heard her yell wait.

So close.

"Can you stop at the store? I forgot to get butter." She hands me ten dollars.

Sweet.

"Sure mom, I'll walk there."

"Be careful".

"I always am". I say smiling and walk out the door.

I stand in the driveway hoping my mom doesn't see me from the window.

Finally Louis pulls in. He has a black pick-up truck. It looks like it's been used a lot.

I get in and his eyes enlarged. "Wow" He says.

"What? Is there something in my hair?" I start to put my hands in my hair looking for something to be in it.

"No no, you took my breath away. You look stunning." His eyes are twinkling.

"Awww thanks, you look great yourself" I say.

He's wearing ripped jeans and a "Green Day" T-shirt.

Am I over dressed?

"Am I over dressed?" I ask. He is driving so I want him to focus on the road, not my legs.

"No, Your gonna be the prettiest girl there." He puts his right hand on my thigh.

I smile and look at the rode.

I start to feel his hands go up.

I push his hands down and he looks at me.

"What's wrong?" He asks and tries to put his hands down my pants.

"Focus on the rode" I say and push his hand down.

"Don't be scared." He is getting forceful.

"Louis, I've known you for two days. Your not fingering me." I snap.

"I need to mark you as my territory, if I don't, someone else will." He says seriously.

"Wha-What?"

We pull into a driveway. The house is really big and nice.

The music is super loud and there are cars everywhere. Right when Louis stopped the car, I got out and you could already smell the alcohol and sex.

Everywhere I look there is a couple all over each other.

Louis grabs my hand, "don't leave my side". He whispers.

I listened. I'm actually scared, this is my first party.

Right when we opened the door and I can't hear anything but the music. We walked into the living room and the first thing I saw was....

Harry...,

Authors note:

Ohhhh it's about to get spicy :D

sorry I'm stupid.

leave comments!!!

Harley or Liley?

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!