| PENTAGON | Imagine # 1 - Shinwon |

Summary: His manager knows, you might have to break up

Words: 1159.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shinwon called you a while ago and he told you to come to Cube Entertainment, he never asked you such thing so it worries you what's going to happen. You are already at Cube and you are actually sitting by your own while trying to breathe calmly, all the boys are inside the practice room talking with Shinwon and it doesn't sound like they are happy.

While you were wondering what was going on the door got opened, Shinwon got out of the room with Hui and Yuto; they are looking at him concerned while glancing at you as well, you swallow your saliva nervously while looking at Shinwon who was more serious than ever.

-We already went with the manager, now you are all by your own – Hui said worriedly while patting Shinwon's back.

-I know, I'll see what to do – Shinwon gasped.

-If you need anything, please don't hesitate to tell us – Yuto added while looking at him.

-Yeah, thank you – Shinwon said before looking at you. –Princess, come – He said while extending his hand to you. Without saying anything you took his hand and got towards them, Hui looked at you with a sad smile and Yuto just looked away sadly as well.

-What's going on? – You asked concerned.

-Hmm, tell her – Yuto sighed.

-Yeah, I can't do it myself – Hui added while looking away from you.

-Y/N, the manager knows about us – Shinwon said.

-How? – You asked in shock.

-I don't know – He sighed.

-We don't either, he just told us that he had evidence of both of you together – Hui added.

-He wants to talk with you two, that's why Shinwon called you – Yuto said while patting your head.

-You better go now, you don't want to make him wait – Hui said with a settle smile. He seems so sad, no wonder why since you are the same or worst.

-Okay, let's go – Shinwon sighed.

Both of you started to walk towards the manager's office; your heart is beating fast, you could hear each footstep you give, and your hands are shaking. Shinwon notices right away that you aren't feeling great since you feel this might be the end to a long relationship with him. You two had been hiding this since almost a year and a half, a lot for you since you remember each day as the best time of your life.

-Take my hand – Shinwon said while looking at you.

-He's going to be mad – You said scared.