"Yes of course, is he just through there?" I said as she nodded, ushering me through.

"Jungkook?!" a familiar voice said, hitting me once again with deja vu.

I peered around the room before spotting a man not much taller than Jungkook looking over at both of us, sipping a beer.

"Dad, Astra, you remember her?"

His dad took my hand in his and studied me closely. I felt a little awkward as he looked me up and down, suddenly feeling insecure in the dress that I was wearing.

"Well Astra, haven't you grown up?!" He whispered, before letting go of my hand "it's been a while, how are you?"

"Very well thank you" I replied as Jungkook pulled out a chair allowing me to sit down.

"So, where are you working now?" He began,

"I work in advertising and photography"

"Very good...Jungkook here is still attached to that music of his-"

"-but studying to be a pilot at the same time dad"

"Oh wow! You never mentioned?" I turned to Jungkook as he shrugged "it never came up in conversation"

"So, reminiscing and rekindling university days then?"

"Yes well, accidentally, I mean I bumped into him. Literally. So yes, I have missed our relationship though"

"Should watch where you're walking" Jungkook teased as I rolled my eyes.

"How's your mother and father?"

"Oh, they unfortunately split. I haven't really seen him since the divorce"

"Oh, I'm sorry" he said looking at me, as for once the feeling of upset took control of me.

The divorce of parents was not easy. The endless arguments, fights, who's taking who's side. It pained me that I had to remember what had happened, and that deep down I had really been the cause of it. Even if my mother kept telling me otherwise.

"It's fine" I blinked my tears back "I'll go and see if your mother needs any help, I'll be back" I said patting Jungkook's arm and walking away.

But in all honestly, I wasn't fine. I just had to keep telling myself I was.

The night went very quickly, shared with laughs, achievements, memories, lots of eating food, to the point where yes, I had a food baby. But the best part was probably that feeling of family again. By the end of the night, Jungkook and I took a stroll outside, the warm evening sky being inviting. In the outskirts of Brooklyn the skies seemed really clear, less pollutants and more stars could be seen. I longed to take a picture.

"Thank you for this, I really owe it to you" I said, as I took his hand and gave it a lighthearted squeeze.

"I'm really sorry about the divorce" he apologised as I sighed "it's not your fault, you didn't know"

"I'm sure both your mother and father are proud of you"

"You think so?" I turned to face him, only the glistening of his deep brown eyes I could make out in the darkness.

He nodded his head as i felt my back hit the wall behind me. The cold stone sending a shiver up my spine. His hands carefully grazed and outlines the sides of my hips, travelling slowly up my chest and then stopping as he cupped my face. My breath caught in my throat, and my heart thumped as though it felt like that was the only sound anyone could hear.
He slowly leaned forwards, stopping just before my lips
"I missed you" he whispered softly before his lips met with mine.

His hands got caught in my hair, as he passionately kissed me. My hands wrapping around and placing on the back of his neck. Suddenly my hair felt like it was being pulled as it tangled round his hands.

"I'm sorry" he laughed as we pulled away from one another.

I threw my head back in laughter, whilst we both struggled to get our breaths back. Then again we were staring at one another. His eyes locked with mine.

" I better get you back" he smiled, before kissing the tip of my nose and linking his hand with mine.

As we walked back towards the house, I touched my lips giddily as I remembered the feeling of his lips on mine. Until that giddiness soon turned to regret. As it always does.