Chapter Thirteen: Valkyrie

Start from the beginning

Ren: "Jaune get him somewhere safe now!!" He said as the Grimm charged at him I instead as Ruby shot at it from the roofs as was Tracy with her arrows.

Nora was about to go join her but suddenly noticed (Y/n) in a building laying down.

Nora: "(Y/n)!? (Y/N)!?!" She shouted crying as she ran to him and checked if he had a heart beat, he didn't.

Nora: "NO! YOUR NOT DYING ON ME YOU SELFLESS BASTARD!!" She shouted angrily as she ran and you'd her hammer to get to the top of a tower and held up her hammer in the sky.

Nora: "If I'm also a Valkyrie! Then help me save my brother!!" She shouted as a small tornado surrounded Nora and she suddenly heard a voice.

Thor: "Save him!" She heard as a big blue lightning bolt landed on her hammer.

As she got enough to absorb she pointed her hammer at (Y/n) as a stream of Lightning was shot at him getting the attention of everyone.

(Y/n)'s POV:

I opened my eyes and sat up realizing I was in total darkness.

(Y/n): "I'm...Im I dead?" I asked out loud.

??: "No, but you are badly hurt." A voice said as I looked everywhere to see where it came from and saw no one.

??: "You can't see me yet, if that's what your doing." The voice was Feminine.

(Y/n): "Who are you? Why can't I see you? And is there a way back!? My friends and family are fighting-"

??: "The Nuckelavee, I know, quite a Grimm that is, I'm actually quite jealous, the only big one I've ever fought were the Nevermore." She said.

??: "But anyways to answer your questions, you can't see me unless I allow you to, and yes, there is a way for you to go back." She answered.

(Y/n): "What is the way?!" I asked anxiously.

??: "Do you want to?" She asked as that confused me.

(Y/n): "Of cour-"

??: "Let me rephrase that, Why do you want to go back?" She asked as I knew why but for some reason I hesitated to answer that.

??: "You won't have to fight anymore, have no worries, and just rest, why go back to the pain and suffering in Remnant?" She asked me.

(Y/n): "Because my sister and loved ones are there, I know thier strong and can handle themselves, without a doubt they keep on to Haven, but.. they'll very very sad if I just go like that, and besides, I can't die without seeing all of us reunited again, plus I personally have a bunch of fights I have to win, especially this one, a Grimm like, who's slaughtered innocent people and destroyed homes like that, it has to be destroyed." I answered as suddenly a red glowing dot appeared in front of me.

??: "Hehe, couldn't have answered it any better, so here's the thing, Thor's power aren't activating right now, because Nora is borrowing it."

(Y/n): "What? How?" I said surprised.

??: "Sweetie Thor hasn't told you everything has he?" She asked.

(Y/n): "I-I don't know, he just told me about how he got to Remnant, how he met his wife and that they lived happily on a farm, that I was the only Valkyrie able to use his power, that's it!" I told the voice.

??: "How typical of him, always with theses stupid half truths and secrets, jeez, listen right now your powers are going to come back to you, I'll give you some of my energy to heal you up, I can only do that much for now, but promise me you won't tell Thor about me and that you'll kill that Grimm!" She said as I smiled confidently.