Chapter 1: Delson, Mia, and I

"I still can't believe we got one of the last seats! Like wow!" My friend, Delson, exclaimed. "C'mon D, what did you expect? It's like the only good action/romance movie of autumn. Well... I think," Mia replied, another friend. "At least call me Del, I get the wrong feeling if you call me D..." "Can I call you Mr. Wink-y?" I asked with a grin plastered on my face. "Wow... That's just... Wow... Why do I have the inappropriate nicknames?" Del said. "Well... I dunno... Maybe it's because of the... Yeah I got nothin'," Mia sighed and said, "So anyways, Logan, Del, should we go to the concession stand and buy some stuff?" Mia pointed over to the concession stand lined with people. "Oops, never mind," Mia turned left to a hall with a red carpet and a woman standing near the arch of the hallway. I was right behind Mia, and behind me was Del.

Delson is brown haired, yeah, I know, very descriptive. His hair is wavy and a bit poofy. He has keeps his hair up, like Justin Bieber. His eyes are blue, and he has a sharp nose. Honestly, girls follow him like how a predator stalks it's prey. When Del goes to McDonalds, damn girls stare at him. And when girls confess to Del, he just says, "Sorry, but I am the D, and you're the P. You are in me, but you sometimes go out of me. I like eating, but you like swallowing." I honestly don't know, I just don't. How does that make sense exactly?

So, Mia is a black/brown yes, descriptive I know. She's the top of the grade, while Delson and I are the 'okay' category. Mia has straight, silky hair. She sways her bangs to the right and left of her forehead. Her skin is like a pearl... I guess. She usually wears a jacket because she says she wants to preserve the pearl skin. Del wears jeans and a hoodie usually. Mia's eye color is also blue.

And finally me, Logan, I am a blonde and I keep sway all my bangs to the left of my forehead. My eye color is green, and my skin is soft and smooth. Everyone comments on my skin that it's weird. They say "So smooth!", "Do you swim in milk?", "What is this witchcraft?", and many other comments. My nose is straight and not too round. I'm not too good in math, science, language arts, and social studies. Pretty much every subject. But my talent isn't found yet. Probably it's at having a talent of not having a talent. Might. Just maybe, I dunno.

"L... L... L! Stop spacing out! Seriously, no wonder you're not smart. C'mon, give your ticket," Del exclaimed, waving his hand up and down in front of my face. "Oh... Sorry about that," I said, giving my ticket to the lady next to the arch. "It's alright. My name's Allison. I've been where you've been so it's fine." I took in the view.

She was dazzling, a true beauty. She was blonde, blue eyes. Her eyes were like the horizon, and her hair was like crops in an open beautiful field. Her skin was just almost as pure as Mia's. Her hair was curly. Her teeth were bright white. Allison's nose locked so delicate, yet cute. Her lips were bright pink.

I slapped my checks several times and closed my eyes. I needed to slap out of it, literally. "Oh, cool," I replied, stopping the slapping of cheeks. We walked down the hall as I waved good bye to Allison. "Found it," Mia said casually, and walked into the room with the large screen. Hundreds of seats awaited us. Most of them were filled. We walked up to the middle. It was a good view to watching the movie. The lights were turning off, and the doors shut. The movie was about to begin.

But oddly, the lights turned back on. The speakers then boomed, "HELLOOOOOOO HOSTAGESSSS!!!"