-

"Please stand out of respect for King Hunter and Queen Isabella" A voice that Isabella notices as Jackson calls out to the room behind the doors they were waiting at.

Hunter grabs Isabella's hand and kisses her forehead before the doors swing open, even though it is custom for the King and Queen to not show much affection during official engagements, Hunter never let go of Isabella's hand, if anything he held it even tighter.

They walked towards the thrones set up for them to sit at, practically on the other side of the room to Dominic and Catherine, Isabella would be surprised if she could even hear them when they spoke. Isabella also thought this seemed all very extravagant, Isabella had never even seen the thrones before let alone sat on them so she knew Hunter was trying to make himself look more serious and frightening. Since meeting Isabella, everyone close to Hunter had seen how relaxed he had become so seeing him back to the fierce, controlled ruler that he once was, was scary. Even Catherine and Dominic looked slightly fearful even though they would never admit to it and tried their best to cover it up.

Isabella's stomach seemed to have such strong butterflies it was bordering painful, she rested her hand on her stomach and tried to shake the pain away. Now was not the time for her to be so nervous, things needed to be dealt with.

"What do you want?" Hunter called out to his parents getting straight to the point

"You're forgiveness, we intend no harm," Catherine says back to which Hunter simply scoffs while Isabella stays silent

"You're crazy right?" Hunter grins menacingly "You have got to be kidding, PLEASE tell me you are kidding!"

"No son, we're not. Your mother misses you and we regret what happened" Dominic explains with a straight face 

"They're our first grandchildren, you're my son, you love Isabella... That is all that matters" Catherine says, something in Isabella almost feels sorry for her, there is something genuine in Catherine but Dominic's eyes said 'pure evil'

"Don't you dare talk about our children, they are nothing to do with you. NOTHING! And if you really cared about me as your son and the person I loved you would've never have done this in the first place" Hunter almost screams standing up from his chair, Isabella tugs at his arm gently silently telling him to calm down, he does eventually sit down after a long stare off with his father. Isabella notices that Dominic seems to want to fight Hunter for power but Catherine's head is bowed out of respect for her son and King.

Isabella closes her eyes for a moment as a wave of pain and sickness hits her, this whole situation and the stress that went with it was going to make her ill.

"I'm sorry Hunter, I really am. We thought things... people like Isabella with this... condition were a danger and we felt it our responsibility to deal with it. I know now we didn't approach it in the right way but it is in the past now and I want your forgiveness" Catherine is almost pleading with her son but then she suddenly turns to Isabella, she steps forward slightly but three guards all force her back again "You too Isabella, I want your forgiveness because this had directly affected you more than anyone"

Isabella far from trusted Catherine, she probably never would but she felt as though Catherine was telling the truth, she seemed genuine. On the other hand, Dominic had anger burning through his eyes, he didn't want to be here and would love more than anything to get his hands on Isabella had her babies.

"There is no point Catherine, I think we should leave" Dominic fumes, he tugs on her arm and as much as she tries to pull away he is much stronger and she almost falls over

"So you came here for nothing? I don't want to see you anywhere near us again. You are only getting the nice side of me of not being made Rogue because you are my mother and father but come near here again without my permission - which you will never get - then I will make you a rogue and then kill you" Hunter says in an almost lighthearted tone which scares Isabella slightly 

Dominic continues to tug Catherine towards the door, she walks slowly with him but is still facing Hunter and Isabella.

"Let's go," Hunter says smiling softly towards Isabella, a completely different demeanor from moments previous

Hunter walks slightly in front of Isabella, she has to heave herself out of the chair as pain continues to pulse through her, Hunter continues to walk as Isabella has to stop and hold onto the arm of the chair as she feels a gush of water between her legs 

"Oh god" Isabella groans but Hunter has walked too far for him to hear it

"HUNTER!" Catherine yells from the other end of the room, Hunter turns around expecting round too but she points at Isabella who is hunched over, his eyes widen as he rushes towards Isabella 

"Bella, Isabella?! Are you okay?" Hunter yells tumbling over his words nervously

"My waters just broke... I'm having the babies" Isabella says shakily, she didn't feel ready or capable to have these babies

"Ah shit..."