Last part + epilogue

Start from the beginning

Swa- toh phir rulate Kyun ho..... ( Said very cutely) then y did u make me cry...

San- I m sorry........ I'm really sorry..... please open the door.....

He just want to hug her tight caresses her head kiss her forehead lovingly to assure her that he is there for her....

Swa- no I'll not......I know if I open the door then u will anyhow make me feel good....so it's ur punishment to watch me sad.....so that in future u never repeat this kind of stupidity.....

San- Shona......

But swara didn't listen to him nd went to bad with her DMS.... nd while eating that she fall asleep...

Sanskar can't do anything.....he just watch her going to bed nd eating her DMS weeping her tears nd then slowly fall asleep....he watch her for some more time nd then went to hall nd with a heavy heart slowly slowly he aslo fall asleep........

Next morning

I don't want to drag it..... So after doing breakfast everyone left for Mumbai....swara didn't let him talk to her....nd Sanskar was filling very guilty nd cursing himself.....

They all reached Mumbai in evening.... When they came out Sanskar's pa Atul was waiting for them. He greeted them

I've already given Atul's pic in previous update

Atul Mehta- Sanskar's pa, manager, his friend from college time. Both are best friends. He was the one who stood beside him when he was alone...he was the one who supported him when he was building KARMA. He was the one who has helped him when mm people throw him out.

Atul nd Sanskar hugged eachother in a brotherly way...nd then Sanskar introduce Atul to everyone nd then they all left to SM mansion

Ram Sujata nd Uttara left with Atul in Atul's car

Swasan left in Sanskar's car

EPILOGUE

They all reached SM mansion..... They were in aww looking at the beautiful mansion.....

Utt- wow bhai this mansion is so beautiful.....

Ramsuj- yes it's very beautiful.....

San- thanks mom dad and Uttara....lets go inside....

They all were moving inside Uttara was running ahead of everyone then sujram nd after them swasan were walking Inside....

Sanskar slowly asked swara in her ears

San- did u like it.....

Swa- looking at the mansion Said in a flow- I love it.... it's so beautiful.....

San- I m happy to know that.....

Swara came out of her daze nd Said- I'm still not talking with you...huh....nd she walk ahead....

Sanskar smile at her childishness..

Sanskar show them their rooms nd all like it....all were tired with journey so they all slept for some time..

At lunch time they wake up nd after doing their lunch they (sujata ram Uttara swara ) went to see the mansion and Sanskar went to office.

At 9.00 pm Sanskar came back from office. Ram was watching news nd sujuttswa were gossiping about something
Sujata was the first one to notice Sanskar

Suj- Sanskar......aa Gaya tu....itni der Kyun laga di....

Sanskar....u came....y did came so late...