"Pretty weird right, I mean. Your uncle is your father, a vampire is your mother, I'm still your aunt but from a different sibling-"

John pushes the door to Elena's bedroom without warning, cutting off my rant.

"Elena can you come down stairs I need to talk to you" My brother says before looking to me and Stefan.

"All of you" he says and I sigh loudly, leaning back to lie down on the bed.

"Brother, dearest. Go fuck yourself. I'd literally rather raise our parents from the dead just to get one more lecture from them than have to talk to you anymore. But thanks for the offer I guess." I say sarcastically and he sighs.

"Rosa... it's important, please?" he says innocently and I look up to Elena and she nods and reluctantly stand up.

"Well this is gonna be fun" I say unenthusiastically, pushing John into the doorframe in order to walk out of the room, downstairs, with Elena and Stefan perusing closely behind me.

"Isobel... how delightful" I sneer at the brunette when I see her stand in the living room. Ironic, seeing as she is very very dead.

"Rosa- What are you doing here?" She asks with a suspicious tone and I clear my throat.

"Well, this is my family as much as it is yours, honey. In fact, since I'm still alive I'd say that I have more claim to this house than you do" I snap at her defensively and she speeds at me, pinning me to the wall and a stake ejects from under my jacket sleeve, stabbing her in the shoulder making her yell in pain.

I kick her back and grab a fistful of her hair in my grip, I aim my stake at her heart and just when I'm about to kill her, my brother calls out to me.

"Rosa stop! She's here to help" he claims and I scoff.

"I severely doubt your high school whore is here to do anything of a useful nature" I growl, pushing the stake lightly into her skin making her whimper in pain.

"I-it's true! I just want to help Elena" Isobel pleads and I look to Elena.

"Well, She's your mother. What's your verdict? To live or die" I say, pulling the vampire's hair back to expose her throat, aiming the stake at her jugular.

"Elena please!" Isobel says to her daughter and Elena crosses her arms, putting off a half confident aura.

"You heard her. Tell me why you are here and I might just spare your life" Elena says making me smirk. That's my girl.

"I asked John for a do-over... I k-know stuff about Klaus" she struggles to speak and I raise an eyebrow, looking back to Elena for instruction.

"... let her go" Elena orders me and I shrug my shoulders, pulling my stake away from Isobel's neck but I keep a firm grip on her hair.

"Aren't you lucky? You better have something good to say." I say, shoving her away from me and John immediately goes to her side and she stands next to him as if for protection. Pathetic really, a vampire hiding behind a human.

"S-since I was last here I've been doing everything possible to find klaus. We knew our best chance was to find him before he found you" Isobel says to Elena and I lean against the dining table top.