Elena

The full moon came and passed without much trouble for Rosa, she prepared some weapons in case a werewolf picked a fight but no fight came her way

In a way she was disappointed but thankfull none the less that she was still breathing.

Rosa now has decided it's time she made up with the new people of the town now that she has made peace with the people she used to know.

The mystic grill it is then for Rosa Gilbert...

I head over to the 'mystic grill' to get a drink.

"Did you get anything out of Elijah?" I hear Damon ask and I watch his interactions with Someone I heard Elena call Alaric and some girl next to Damon I don't recognize.

"No it was boring. Of course Jenna thinks he's charming" Alaric says. Clearly jealous. "You sounded a bit jealous. Did he sound a bit jealous?" Damon asks the girl next to him sarcastically and she nods.

"I mean I can't lie Elijah is charming, why else would I have stayed with him for a year."  I say sitting next to Alaric casually leaning back and Damon pauses. "Uh who are you?" Alaric asks and I sigh looking to Damon.

"You haven't told your friends about me I mean really? I did save your life" I say smirking and he nods.

"Alaric, andie. This is Rosa. The other aunt of Elena that killed her parents and then got her pet original to cover up all her tracks" he says and I wave to andie. "Hey" I say and she doesn't seem weirded out by Damon's statement meaning she is probably compelled. I look up as Jenna and Elijah enter.

"Look it's Jenna and her new boyfriend" I mutter to Alaric who seems to be dating Jenna and Damon looks to Jenna and eliajh.

"Hey guys !" Jenna says and I smile looking up. "Hi Jenna, Elijah nice to see you to" I say and Damon smiles.

"Um hey nice no meet you. What's your name seeing as you already know mine?" My sister in Law asks and I cringe. I didn't make up with her. Fuck.

Puberty is such a blessing in times like this, half the people haven't recognised me. Well.. I was 18 but you get the point.

"Uh I'm Rose-Mary. Rosemary Mikealson. You can call me Rose .. I'm a bit new here" I say biting my lip nervously.

"So I heard you to had quite the meeting of historical minds today" Damon says and Elijah looks to Jenna smiling. "Yeah I guess you could say that" she says blushing.... blushing? Oh I'm so confused. I was kidding before... back off my original, Jenna.