Zorag's Curse

The scene was same, the person different. The devil same, the possession different. The family same, the member different and we hoped despite the happenings being same, the result would be different. There she sat, roped to the chair, unconscious, pale, weak, senile, her body languid, her soul anemic, her eyes black, her bones frail, her hairs lumped, her life, seemingly short, her death, extremely close and there we stood, hoping to turn the tables, hoping against hope, that her body, the demon will leave.

Lights off, sounds gone. Bible in one hand, Water,holy handled in the other palm. Wearing the talith of God, around that possessed body, I walked, 7 times. Max was to perform the exorcism, I was to watch and my valor wasn't enough to get a pure servant of devil out of a fragile and vulnerable body. We were in the basement, all gloomy except a lantern Illuminating the room just enough to see other's face. Mary stood in a corner, waiting anxiously to witness the defeat of this unholy spirit, Zorag. As of now, Ana looked lifeless, her head was resting on her breasts, as if she was dead.

We were about to start, I stood in front of Ana, a 6 feet distance setting us apart. Max stood by my right, weaponed with the Bible and the holy water. Mary on my left, far back, as advised. My heart was throbbing, I could feel goosebumps on my body yet sweat dripping vigorously down the pores. Then suddenly a gust of tepid wind hit me, no way any of the wind could have made it to the basement. With that wind came a sound, squelched by the gust, smoothened by its move, yet eerie because of its tone.

"You look good" It said and went as soon as it came, just by gust.

I looked around, baffled and scared and nobody was there. Just pitch-dark calignousity pierced by some beams of light.

"In the name of God, The Holy Spirit, The Archangel, The Virgin Mary, The Messiah to come, All the prophets, Accepted Spirits, Apostles and Saint, I, with the book of God in my hand, the holy water in my palms, the cross in my neck, the faith in my heart and the blessings on me, command you, thou, the spirit of hell, thou, the apprentice of the devil, thou, the bearer of the evil, thou, the one spreading the animosity, thou, the filth, thou, the one, astray. I command thou through the blessing of God, you shall leave. I command you to say your name. SAY!" Max started the Exorcism with opening verses and I looked back at him, following slowly what he said.

Suddenly, a spark of energy filled Ana, she shivered at first, then seizured. Then, she opened her eyes. Her eyes, bloody, cerise, ogling me, as if she'd eat me.

"Clare, Thou, such a pulchritudinous wench, such an enticing hoe, such an attractive harlot, such an impure floozy, You get Zorag hard lovely." She said with her neck turned at an angle no human could, saliva dripping down from her mouth and her eyes, staring me, unblinked.

"Let's make you little ugly. Shouldn't we?" She said and then puked on me. A filthy mixture of blood, food, intestinal fluids and what not fell right onto me, my mouth, my neck all covered with it.

"I LOVE THIS HOOKER" She laughed.

Max kept on praying, getting his tone louder and louder, putting in his full effort to set An free of this evil presence.

"I SHALL NOT LEAVE, YOU KILLER POLICEMAN! YOU'RE JOINING ME IN HELL" She cried.

"Shut up, Zorag. ZORAG. I command you to leave." Max replied, with a striking gleam on his face, he put the holy water on Ana. As soon as the sprinkles of that untouched liquid hit Ana, she fell unconscious. A rather surprising silence covered the room. Max looked at me, questioning me if the devil had left. I didn't know the answer too. Few moments later, Ana woke up once again, this time talking in her real voice.

"Mary, Come here my sister. Come here" She said in her ever-sweet voice. Mary, seeing that it was her sister, ran towards Ana and hugged her.

Mary started crying, "Sister, you're bac.. KK!!" The sentence ended with a dreadful scream, Ana had bitten a lump of flash off Mary's shoulder and pushed her so hard that she went hit the wall and fell unconscious.

Ana, chewing on that lump, bitting her lips as well in process, looked at me.

" Want a piece!" She asked as if mocking me and then herself free from the ropes and the chair and jumped on me. She made me fall on the ground and sat on my abdomen, trying to kiss me with the lump of flesh still in her mouth and blood dripping down from it. She came closer and closer.

"You'll love it" She said, now just few inches away from my mouth. She started shouting, screaming and whatnot but this time in pain. I knocked her off myself, Max had put the whole bottle of Holy water on her. We started praying to the God. I scared, terrified and flabbergasted by the scenes I just saw. Shouting continued, Zorag was in pain, extreme pain.

"I'LL BE BACK, YOU PULCHRITUDINOUS WENCH" She cried and then fell unconscious. This time, Zorag really had left her. I went to check on Marry and Max checked out Ana.

"Wake up Mary" I pat her. She was bleeding from her shoulder and a complete piece of her muscles was missing. It looked both gross and grotesque. We rushed both Ana and Mary to the hospital and there we stayed with them until they recovered.

Long story short, On our way back we investigated why Ana was possessed, she had used that Ouija board. We got that Ouija board decided to keep it in our basement because the gateways of evil shouldn't be left alone to be used.

" Patrick" Written on the gravestone, snow on it and by the side of it, Max, crying.

"I couldn't save you, Sorry but I have saved someone close to you. Forgive me if you could. I want to die performing these Exorcisms. I want to die saving lives of people. I'm sorry I couldn't save you. I'm sorry" Said Max as his voice echoed around the graveyard.

Just then a gust of cold wind hit me and with it came a voice. A sound, grave and low.

"You look good, PULCHRITUDINOUS WENCH."
..