The Exorcism of Annabelle

I woke up on a bed with Max sitting by my side. "Are you okay Clare?"

"Yeah!" I said in a muffled voice.

"Why did you faint?" Max asked

"The doll, Max! The doll! It is possessed. We have to help Olivia"

"Where's the doll?"

"We didn't find anything in the room"

"It was sitting on the chair," I said

"No! We didn't find it there" said Max.

As we were talking, the bell rang. Olivia opened the door. Two girls, Amanda and Samantha walked in. Amanda looked very angry. She threw a doll on the sofa and asked her Mother “Why did you put it in my bag?"

"I didn't," her mother said.

“I got scared in my school," She said

I was very scared. I saw the doll on the rocking chair. I didn't know how it could have reached the bag of the school.

I went and picked up the doll. I saw in her eyes. They were lush black. Then I looked at that evil grin. I was afraid of her. I asked Olivia to take the children to a room and come back. We will perform an Exorcism. Max blessed the children that in case the devil leaves the doll and possesses the children.

Olivia came back. We were unsure whether to tie the doll or not. We also didn't know that how dangerous the doll was.

We placed the doll on the center table and started the Exorcism. The weather was getting bad outside. We started to pray and pray. The doll moved from its place. The doll started to talk.

"I will not leave her. I will not leave your house." Said the doll.

“IN THE NAME OF THE GOD! TELL ME YOUR NAME" said Max while spraying the holy water on the doll.

"Leave me aloneeeee!” said the doll

"Tell me your name or I will hurt you," said Max.

"Borkan," said the doll.

The lights went out. The power was gone. Max got a lighter from his pocket and saw the table.

It was gone. Annabelle was gone.

We heard a scream from the other room. We went into the room. Olivia brought a Flash Light.

The doll was on the girl. "It was saying go do it my girl do it". Amanda rushed to the kitchen and got a knife. I went to the kitchen and there laid Amanda, laid in the blood. She stabbed herself in the abdomen but she was still alive. Max and Olivia took her to the hospital. Max said to me “Now! It all upon you. Get that demon out of here. You can do it, Clare".

I took Samantha with me and placed the doll on the table. I started to pray with Samantha. I could hear the clouds going wild outside.

I said to the doll" In the name of the God, leave this doll and this house. Leave it as your fate is in the hell. Leave it as you are not of this world. Leave it as you are declined by the God. Leave it as we have the God with us. Leave it as you can't do us any harm. Leave it as we have the protecting angels with us. Leave it Borkan. Leave it as you have to be in hell. Leave it Borkan!"

He left. It left. The Borkan, the demon left for his journey to the depths of the hell. He left.

The lights came out. I checked if Samantha was right. I blessed the doll but it was still a chance that some negative energy maybe in it. I sat with my eyes on the doll all the night. Max and Olivia came back home and told me that Amanda was all right. I was relieved to hear that. Olivia thanked us and we left for the Monroe with my beloved possession, Annabelle- The doll from the Hell.

It now resides in a box in my Occult museum. Safe and sound until I die.