CHAPTER 15.

Chapter 15: Girl Clubbing.

*

"The best medicine is going out with your girlfriends 

and just having fun with no care"

-2am-

*

| I N D A H |

Lectures had began and it was even more hectic. We were expected to train the freshers for the Track Meet, I had two papers coming up in three days, my physiotherapy was due this week since the schedule changed from twice a week to every second day since my arm was getting better and I had assignments over assignments to do.

In short, I was super busy.

Oh and add on two dates with Ace to that long list.

Yes, I had two dates with Ace. One I had already gone to yesterday which was the first day of school after Songran. And the other is coming up this weekend.

I checked the time on my watch and groaned. It was already 2pm and the students were late again. A few of them were here already, seated on the bleachers. We were at the basketball bleachers since the girls would be practicing basketball here anyway.

I turned to the students who were already here.

"Okay guys" I say, clapping my hands to get their attention. "-Lets just start. I don't think we will have any more coming in anytime soon"

Just then, a few groups of students came running towards the bleachers, furiously apologizing and bowing their heads.

"Okay okay guys. I think this is all we have?" I said, checking the list in my hands. I looked up to them and smiled.

"Come on down, form a circle and sit" I said, gesturing them to come down the bleachers. We set on the grass, a few meters away from the court.

"Okay. Lets start. I am Indah Gesang, third year Industrial Engineering" I said, looking at each one of them. There were a total of 21 of us, including me.

"Introduce yourselves!" I boosted them and they began. I got to know that most of them were freshers who hated sports. A few of them were cheerleaders back in high school so that's a plus.

We then worked on the cheer for engineering which was the same old one, except we added a few spices here and there.

The next hour flew by fast and soon I was heading back to the dorms.

***

It was a constant cycle, I went for my lectures, did my assignments, avoided Kirun, went out on dates with Ace and conducted cheer practice. It was over a week now and safe to say, I was beginning to live my life.

It was like I hardly had free time on my hands. If I didn't have classes, I would be out with the girls or Ace and in the afternoons, I had cheer practice. By 9pm, I was in bed, getting ready for the next day.

Somehow it had become boring. Exams were coming up and I was super not ready for it. I did study though. The last two papers that I did a week ago went well. This coming up, is a tsunami because its practical.

The cast on my hand was removed and I could finally do things freely, even if I am not allowed to put stress over it.

The girls and I had outings every now and then, like we do now. Each time, it is a new club. Today however, we were too lazy to go all out so we chose the club best for IUST, Nor's Pub.