CHAPTER 12.

Chapter 12: The Date.

*

"Don't be trapped in someone else's dream"

| BTS |

*

| I N D A H |

For the past two days, the girls and I had been in Maldives, enjoying the sun. Unfortunately, I did not enjoy. Instead, I was bombarded with questions, confusions and frustrations about the idiot I had the dismay of encountering in my life. Seriously, what bad did I do in my life to have such contradicting point in my life now?!

"Indah are you even listening?!" snapped Daw and I looked up to her with a sheepish smile.

"Of course I am" I muttered and she glared at me.

"You seriously need to sort out this, girl" commented Asteria and I sighed deeply.

"I know. I know. It is just so.......... weird" I replied and the girls shrugged, pulling their luggage with them.

We walked out of the airport while Daw called the cab. We stood by the airport entrance waiting for the cab. I realized that just like that, the four day holiday of Songran was over. Today was Sunday and tomorrow Monday. Ah great.

"Come on guys. Lets go"

***

"Home!" I chuckled as I lay on my bed.

"So what are you going to do with Kirun?" asked Kanak and I shrugged.

"I don't know. Leave it. He will snap out of whatever-this-is" I replied and they nodded before walking out of my room. I got up and locked the door before crashing back on my bed and staring at the ceiling.

Just then my phone in my jeans pocket vibrated. I took it out and saw a message on Line.

Opening my Line, I realized it was from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey. How are you?

I frowned at the message before taking a screenshot and putting it on our girl gang group chat.

[Picture: screenshot]

Me: Anyone know who this is?

Daw: Nope. Add and check.

I then added the number on line. Much to my surprise, it was someone I had totally forgotten about. How did he get my number anyway?

Me: Hey.

Ace: Heyy. So how are you?

I smiled like an idiot. I am a sucker for instant replies.

Me: All good. How are you?

Me: How did you get my number by the way?

Ace: I am good too. Haha. It wasn't that hard. I just had to use my charms and viola, I had it. *wink emoji.

I rolled over to my left side, careful not to hurt my already painful arm.

Me: Awh. That's nice. :)

Ace: So you free today?