The ocean is way off in the distance. With the fading daylight it's barely visible, but there's enough of it to be mesmerizing as the light bounces off of it. As for the city, with the lack of light pollution, once the sun goes down you can pinpoint every single building lit up against the night sky.

There's really no view more beautiful.

Joey looks out for a few moments, breathing it all in. I smirk as I watch her eyes dance across the endless landscape in front of us with an awestruck expression; that's exactly what I wanted.

But then she shifts her eyes to me and gives a sly look.

"So, what do you usually do with your girls now? I can safely assume that, like the restaurant, I'm not the first girl you've brought here."

I chuckle and lean against the old wooden fence built here years and years ago. This spot has been forgotten about by most of the city; I've never seen anyone else within the last year I've been bringing girls here.

"Well, normally I'd be clawing them off of me after the ride," I say.

Joey laughs; that high pitched, squeaky tune, and glances back at the view. "So you like to go for the princess in distress type of girls then?"

"Not all the time," I say, sending a pointed look at her.

She catches on to my insinuation and smirks slightly, "What do you do after clawing them off of you?"

I mirror her lips, "The view usually works for itself."

She glances at it and then back at me with a quirked brow, "How so?"

And there's the million dollar question.

"Well," I start as I glance out at the setting sun, "They usually stare out at the view, and I'll watch with them for a few moments. But after a minute or so, I shift my gaze to them."

I move my eyes to Joey, the setting sun hitting right at both of our eyes to make them gleam in the dying sunlight.

I could not have timed this better; sunlight on my green eyes is impossible for any girl not to notice.

"And after a moment or two," I continue, stepping closer to her, "they start to notice that I'm looking at them instead of the city, and I'll make some sort of comment on how nice the view is," I grin. "Then, once they pick up on the flirting, they look over at me. The mood is already perfect by that point, so I'll reach out a hand and brush some hair behind their ear," I say, reaching out to do that exact thing to Joey.

This time my voice comes out quieter, softer, as I look into her caramel eyes. "Then I rest my hand on their cheek, and they lean into my touch," I say, slowly pulling her face closer to mine, "and by this point they don't know what to focus on other than me, so I pull them closer to my lips and-" my minty breath fans across her skin, and I wait for her to move in.

I hope I remembered to grab the condom off of my night stand...

"And that really works?" She whispers in shock, and my entire demeanor crumbles.

That was not what she was supposed to do.

I drop my hand from her face and take a small step back, clearing my throat with a small chuckle. "Most of the time, yeah it does," I admit, "But, then again, I usually don't narrate as I do it. Kinda takes away the excitement."

Joey tilts her head as she eyes me, a small sliver of cockiness dancing across her gaze from the lack of effect that whole thing had on her.

"Don't look so proud," I say, "That's one move of many."