Once they made it too the cafeteria, they got into the line. The lunch lady gave a smile once she saw Dick and Wally. She started talking to them in Russian. "Privet Dik, Uolli. Ty segodnya pokazyvayesh' novykh detey?" (Hello Dick, Wally. Are you showing the new kids around today?)

"pochemu da, no kak proshel tvoy pereryv" (why yes we are, but how was your break) Dick inquires

"Okh, kak tvoya doch', Kristal" (Oh and how is your daughter, Crystal) Wally asked

"U neye vse otlichno, spasibo, chto sprosili, Robin i bystro. Teper', pozhaluysta, naslazhdaytes' zavtrakom." (She is doing great, thank you for asking, Robin and speedy. Now please enjoy your breakfest.) The lunch lady said.

They exchanged smiles and left the line with the five new kids trailing behind them. They made their way to the head of the table Dick sitting at the head with Wally on his right, Artemis then sat on Dicks left with Megan next to her and Conner next to Megan. On Wallys right sat Roy and then Kaulder next to Roy.

Dick attempting to start a conversation asked "So, what did you guys do to get thrown into a place like this, I mean you look like a good group of kids so what did you do?"

Roy immediately said "We tried to steel one million dollars from Wayne Industry"

Dick was skeptical so was Wally but dick was the one to speak "So thats a lie, but you can tell us when your ready" The teens were all speechless, this was Roy, not even the other teens in the group could tell if Roy was lying and yet this kid who looks like he is ten could tell just by looking at him.

Sofie saw their faces and said "They deal with all the new kids, don't be surprised that they can tell when your lying. They have had to deal with damn assassins" She paused then turned to Dick and said "You know I miss Jade, she was the only other girl who could beat me"

"Ya me too Sofie, I miss her too" Dick said completely missing the faces of the new kids at the table.

"when do you think she will get put in here again. I say she will be in here in the next three weeks" Matt buts in

"No way man she will be in here within the next week" Sam says sitting down

"Hey Sammy what did you do this morning sleep in?" Wally jokes

"No, Kathryn visited me this morning gave me more math books. Also who are the new kids?" Sam said

"Oh, Sammy meet Artemis, Megan, Conner, Roy, and Kaulder. Guys meet our math teacher Sam Testa. So Sammy whats the new book about?" Wally asked

"Well I actually got three new books, one on advanced algebra, one on physics and the last one was actually for Liza, its a poem book. Its 'A Light In The Attic' by Shel Silverste-" He got cut off by Liza jumping over the table and grabbing the book from his hands "-ins, you know a your welcome would be nice" Sam said fake pouting

In response Liza gave Sam a big hug saying "Thank you, thank you, thank you so so so so much"

"Of course Liza" Sam said while Sofie was just shaking her head laughing "I think she likes books more than me" Sofie mumble but Liza heard

She made her way around the table, put the book on the table and sat on Sofie's lap. Liza looked up at Sofie wrapped her arms around Sofie's neck and pulled her down to kiss her. A few kids around the cafeteria clapped or whistled making both girls blush.

"Ok girls, you have kids to teach do not get carried away please" Dick said fake scolding them.

Once all the kids at the table were done eating Dick stood up and made an announcement " All lessons are cancelled for the day. Do what you would like but if any trouble is caused I will lock you in your cell till dinner."

After his announcement the room erupted into cheers. Then all the kids that were done eating started to disperses doing whatever they would do on their days off.

When Dick, Wally, Sam, Matt, Artemis, Megan, Roy, Conner and Kaldur were done eating they cleared their plates then went and sat back down and started to talk.

Dick pulled out a folder and started to talk. "So while you are here serving your sentence, witch is two years unless you get bailed, you will abide by the rules that are in place. Anyone who does not comply will be given the basic punishment. I truly hope that the punishment will not be necessary"

"You will respect everybody, a lot of kids in here are in for the same reason as you and the guards and staff are just doing their job" Matt told them.

"And there will be no fights unless you are in a class and were told to spar, otherwise you will have to deal with me and the princes" Sofie butt in.

"Wait you mean, like the Princes of Juvie. Those princes?" Conner asked

"Yes, that was the name that they were given from one of the past inmates. Her name was Linsy I believe. But who Sofie is talking about is Robin and Speedy over there" Sam said pointing to Dick and Wally.

The new group of teens were bewildered that the two smallest and scrawniest kids in the center would be the center of all the stories they heard from the kids who got out.

"My friends, you mean to tell me that Dick and Wally are who the stories are about?" Kaldur questioned

"Yep, Linsy gave us that name because she said we deserved it but it's just a name it does not mean anything" Dick said nonchalantly "I can't believe that kids made stories"

"But I would think that the kids who could change the bad kids to good would be bigger and would be meaner" Megan put in

"You don't have to be mean or big to change someone" Wally said

"Ok so on a unrelated note, can you teach me gymnastics" Artemis asked with puppy eyes

Dick, Wally, Matt, Sofie and Liza all burst out laughing. "Yes of course I can teach you Artemis" Dick said with a smile

Artemis let out a small yes a pumped her fist in the air. Roy and Conner did not say anything, they were still trying to wrap their head around the fact that the two smallest kids in Juvie were the ones that could take down assassins and the ones to reform bad kids.

It was mind boggling.

"Anyway, if there are no other questions we can set up lesson times for what you want to learn" Liza said taking out a pice of paper and a pen "Ok so let's start with Artemis, what Lang-"

"Artemis Crook, Roy Harper, Conner Kent, Megan Morse and Kaldur Hyde please make your way to the visitor room" the speakers said

"Never mind we will continue this at lunch, I can show you where the room is." Dick said "Follow me please"

Dick started walking towards a set of door. They walked though and ended up in a little hallway like room, Dick made sure that the door to the cafeteria was closed before buzzing the guards and saying "I have Artemis, Conner, Megan, Kaldur and Roy for the visitor"

They herd a buzz then a click signaling that the next doubled doors were unlocked. Dick opened the doors and then the teens though. The only person in there was non other than Commissioners Gordon.

"Hey CG, how have you been" Dick asked

"All good all good Robin, mind if I talk to the teens behind you" Commissioner Gordon asked

"Of course, if you need me I will be in the library, by guys and girls" Dick said while disappearing though the double doors.

"Ok boys cut the feed" Gordon yelled looking into the cameras. The little red light went out showing that the camera was off.

"Ok so we have 5 minutes. Batman told me to give you these since they took all of your belongings when you got here." Gordon gave Kaldur a little device that looked like a pen.

"Report to him tonight and then gather as much information as you can on the Princes" Gordon told them

The teens all nodded. The camera came back on "Alright no more getting into trouble, I will contact your parents and see about getting you out sooner than two years"

"Thank you commissioner Gordon" Roy said

The teens then turned around and went though the double doors and back into the cafeteria.

To Be Continued...