Jisungs past...

I was a young boy when I lost my father he left when I was 7, I had no siblings it was only me and my mom, we lived in Wisconsin for awhile and eventually I made really close friends in school and on games.

My life was very complicated my mom took years to recover from my dad leaving, Incase u don't know my name is Park Jisung. I made friends at school and eventually had to move because my mom wanted to start off fresh, she wanted to forget about what had happened with my dad.

Luckily I had my online friend but I had to leave the rest of my friends in Wisconsin, we moved to Iowa, we lived there for years, eventually I forgot about my life in Wisconsin and my mom forgot about my dad...

Until one day, me and my mom we're going shopping for food and I saw a man I recognized, I showed my mom and she look shocked, confused, and angry, worst of all it looked like she was heart broken, we saw a man with his two kids and his wife he looked so familiar, but I couldn't put a finger on it.

I turned I see my mom on the floor crying, I asked her what's wrong and the family looked over, now I could see it his face, anger filled up in me, but I had to keep it inside cuz I wasn't planning to cause a commotion in the middle of the aisle.

The family looked over because they're daughter pointed to us, I felt a little embarrassed, but still I was angry, the dad came over to see what's wrong but when he saw a clear face of my mom he knew exactly who she was, Park Ji-woo

When he spoke his voice was deep and rusty too us he said "it's been a while hasn't it Ji-woo"

My mom look like she wanted to slap him and said " right you traitor, u left this family, I hoped to come here to have a new start then I see you here"

After awhile the rest of his family came over to see what was going on, the children started playing with me and I played with them back because well they did have any harm to my family

After awhile they're mom asked us to join them for lunch, we said sure after my mom calmed down, and they're mom asked us for our name I said " I am Park Jisung and this is my mom Park Ji-woo"

After we got a table we explained what was going on to the mom I said " ur husband was my father but he left when I was little and my mom wanted to come over to iowa to have a new start"

We talked for awhile and eventually we have to leave to go home

7 Years Later

I was 16 when I wanted to leave to go to a high school in Korea my mom was sad to see me go and I was sad I had to leave her, but my mom was also very supportive, she made me promise that I would keep in touch with her..

And now I'm in Korea for school..

Hope u enjoyed this chapter it's kinda of topic but I wanted to kinda explain how jisungs childhood went in this fan fiction but of courepse all the names aren't real I just choose random names for the mother and yea tomorrow they will be the last chapter of this book I already have an fun idea to end off the story but if u enjoy this book a lot then there might be a book two A/N