Jaesung #6

Third person P.O.V

It was a Friday night... the night where we meet renjun parents, and renjun has to tell his family about his boyfriend.

Everyone got ready and dressed in fancy outfits, everyone met up at a fancy restaurant and renjun family went in to register get a table for every one, sadly jeno hyung got sick and couldn't make it, mark and donghyuck went on there own date so it was only me, Jaemin, renjun, and his family.

We went in to sit down at the table and started to order food, after everyone was done with they're food we started to talk and renjun family got to know us better.

After awhile renjun thought it was a good time to tell his family about his relationship with Chenle and he said.

Renjun:"he mom, dad I have something to tell you..."
Mom: "yes dear."
Renjun: "umm I'm kinda dating someone..."
Mom: "OMG REALLY I'm so happy for u renjun"
"REALLY" renjun said with a surprised expression.
"Of course" his mom said " now who is it"
"Umm is my friends Chenle"
"Really, well as long as he makes u happy."
"Thanks mom" renjun said

After awhile they went home, Jaemin and jisung walked home together, Jaemin asked if he can stay over at jisungs house for the night and jisung said sure

They walked back to jisungs house and jisung went to go shower while Jaemin was watching tv wait for jisung to be done and head out so he can shower, when jisung was done showering Jaemin went to go shower when he was done he realized that he didn't have any clothes

So he needed to asked jisung for some clothes,when Jaemin poked his head out he saw jisung in his bed playing with his phone, when he spoke jisung got surprised and he sat right up, Jaemin asked for some clothes and jisung gave him some.

Jisung gave it to Jaemin and jaemin took them.

TBC

Sorry it took awhile to get out another chapter, I have school and band and orchestra and stuff that I have to do A/N