SIX

Emilio Drew Swan (5)
Eliza Hope Swan (5)
Emerson Sara Swan (3)
Enrique (Henry) Daniel Swan (3)
Elle Juli Swan (18 months)
Ember Jay Swan (3 months)

_______________________

~Emma's POV~

Someone close by smells amazing. It's Regina. I walk up behind her.

"Good morning papi."

"Good morning baby. You smell amazing." I kiss her neck and step back. I bite my lip and slap her ass hard.

"Ow Emma." I rub the pain. "What time is it?"

"Papi can you help me ready for school?" Emilio asks.

"Yeah and it's 7:30." I kiss her shoulder and follow Emilio to his room.

"Papi I don't wanna go ta school."

"Why don't you wanna go to school?"

"I don't wanna go."

"If you're not going to tell me why then I can't help?"

"Daddy I don't wanna go." He whines. I tuck his shirt in dress pants. "Daddy can I stay home?"

"Emilio you cannot stay home. You need to go to school so you can learn." I hold up his blazer and he puts it on. He's going to a private school and he has to wear a uniform. "Do you want me to drive you today or mamá?"

"You."

"Did you eat yet?"

"No."

"I'll make you a pancake before school." He nod and wipes his eyes. "Come on." I stand up and hold my hand.

"Daddy can we take your cool car?"

"I don't know Emilio." I think about it.

"Please daddy." He says as we go down the stairs.

"Asks your mom first." He runs up the stairs. "Walk Emilio." I walk to the kitchen. I take out the ingredients and a pan. I hear Emilio coming down the stairs.

"Papi! She say yes." He's so excited.

"Alright. Do you have your homework done?"

"No."

"Go get in or else we're not going in the cool car. He lefts and comes back with his homework. "Daddy I don't get it." He messes his hair up. I stop mixing and go over to him. I read the problem and look over his work. If I help him I'll just give him the answers. Regina knows how to teach. Regina come down the stairs just as I was about to call her. She's holding Ember, our youngest. We call her Jay too. Jay is three months. She was born on Christmas. That was the best Christmas ever.

"Juli come on bebé. Henry come on too." Regina says. I see Juli running to me. I quickly scoop her up.

"Hi babygirl!" I give her kisses. She's all dressed and ready for daycare. "My princess." I say tickling her.

"Papi!" She laughs. I set her down and pick up Henry. He never expected a thing. I give him kisses.

"Papi I don't get it." Emilio says.

"Regina can you help him." I ask. I start making the pancakes.

-30 minutes later-

"Emilio get your things!" I say. I'm all dressed in my suit. "Regina stay away. I just got dressed." She's has on her famous sexy evil smile on her face. "You're gonna make me late." She kisses my neck and unbuckles my belt. She gets on her knees. She starts to suck my dick. "Fuck baby." I run my fingers through her hair. "Gina."