CHASING III That Morning He Got Involved

Beginne am Anfang

"Oh yes. You really don't know me," Oh god. I feel like I'm going to hell. "Sir," I emphasized the word, sir, playing fair for pinning me down. Heat starting to go my cheeks burn. My body betrays me and my mouth and my mind. Forgive me!

"You also like calling me, 'Sir' doesn't you?" He moved his face going near to me it feels like I don't even want to, but everything betrays me. "Like what you call your teacher before, Sir Dave. Prefer calling me Sir too or would you just call me Daddy?" He moved down and whispered those words on my neck making me shivered. "Oh, and Sir Spade. Don't you?" Fuck he knows. Out of all Sir Dave students, I'm one of those who call him Sir and Daddy. It's also him who calls me by my name and calling me by my last name, Ms. Cabactulan. Those are the only two teachers who are very intimidating and every time we get in were in the classroom, they are very intimidating trying to call me over and over. "Those are your innocent sins but it's still a sin. You must confess it now."

"Oh. Fuck." I muttered under my breath.

"Now. Now. Fuck is a bad word, young lady." He said moving away from my ears his head is near my chest. I can feel my heart beating so strong and my chest rising, up and down as I try to slow my heartbeat down. "Do you even know what's the meaning of that?"

"Of course, I do Gerald." He rose his head up looking at me in disappointment. I just called him with his first name.

"It's Sir. Respect."

"How can I respect you if..." I stuttered. "If you're doing this Sir. You're teasing me. Fuck. I can't..." I busted still pinning me with his strong hands his left released mine making his delicate fingers travelling playing on my senses travelling on my skin of my temples down to my lips. "Ah had," I whispered. "I can't afford the teasing," I said forget about the boundary we both built as a student and him as a teacher.

"And sir you're a fucking priest! For god sakes, I can't break your vow of celibacy. " I don't want to hang out in hell after this. I don't want to see Lucifer at the end even though he looks like Tom Ellis or Mark Pellegrino.

"Remember I'm not a priest anymore."

My eyes slowly flutter open as I heard sounds of metals bump together.  I frowned at the memory I just dreamed. 

I sighed as I slowly move my not so leaned arms stretching towards the head of the soft comfortable bed. A white thick sheet wrapped around me made me so comfortable that I just want to lay in bed for the rest of the day. I slept so well last night, it was the one of the best sleep that ever happened to me for as long as I can remember. 

I smiled and observe scanning through my eyes the bathroom in front of me and the walls painted light brownish grey. Doubts suddenly forms within my clouded brain as I continued to and looked at on my left side my eyebrows crossed confused. It's for a reason that I didn't remember having a small round table, antique designed chair with some shopping bags and blinders on my window. Hell, I didn't even have a chance to shop yesterday. I carefully rubbed my eyes in hope of changing everything like this is just nothing. But...

I'm not in my room.

Marie. You're not in your room.

I was alarmed by the thought that sat up fast that made my headache. What did you do now? Repeating past mistakes? I tried to made my way to the door. 

"Rise and Shine." A familiar lightened and happy voice greeted and chuckled near the nightstand and I saw a gorgeous man with a long hair and a trimmed beard leaning on the door, the same person yesterday, the one I help, Smith. (A/N: trimmed not shave)He's drop dead gorgeous... and cute... With that white shirt laying on top of his bare chest.