Chp2- A Lovely Time Skip~

It was month later, Marshal and Logan had lots of time to bond. They had gotten very close, enough to where.... Marshal thought he may have been falling for the boy. He didn't dare say anything to him, for he thought it would ruin what they had. A bomb ass friendship is what they had, and Marshal didn't wanna risk ruining it. Logan was very physical with Marshal, as in, cuddles, cuddles, and more cuddles. He loved hugs from the larger boy, as well as laying together, sleeping together, and he's over all, very affectionate towards Marshal. At first, Marshal thought Logan was just an affectionate person, until he noticed... Logan tends to cling to him, and stay away from others. Like, he even flinches away from other people's touch. But he openly accepts Marshal's touch, with no hesitation. Marshal thought, he just had the advantage of bonding with him for so long. But what Marshal didn't know, was that Logan didn't think he was falling for Marshal, he knew he fell for Marshal the second he held his hand out. Marshal was young, attractive, very nice to him, and gave him something Logan never experienced. Affection. How could Logan not fall for him? Marshal immediately noticed how touch starved Logan was.

"He's probably never felt how it feels to be loved, hugged, cared for, cared about. Laina, do you know how bad that is?"

Logan overheard Marshal talking with his sister over the phone. It made him sad, but happy that Marshal cared about him like that. He usually would walk up to Logan, just for the purpose of giving him a hug. Logan, of course, enjoyed this. But he only thought it was Marshal pitying him. Logan thought, he didn't have a chance with the Larger male, maybe Marshal didn't even swing that way? And well, Marshal wasn't doing much better. He thought he didn't have a chance with the albino. He felt Logan was to young to even understand romance. Marshal thought Logan was to young, and oblivious to even approach. He thought, he'd get rejected in the sense of Logan not knowing how to accept it. Or maybe Logan did know what romance was? What if he liked girls? The chances for Marshal where slim.

After school, walking into the lobby with Logan, Marshal checked into his apparent.

"Mr.Dedito, you know it has been a month already. Have you found a home for the boy?"

She asked.

"Yes ma'am, he's gonna live with me for now on."

Marshal said with a sigh.

"Very well, your rent will go up by next week. You'll receive a letter from the association regarding the amount."

She smiled, and waved the two off.

"Are you sure your okay with me living with you? I mean, you could put that money towards better things rather than me..."

Logan spoke quietly, messing with the hem of his large sweater.

"It's fine Logan, I know I'm not gonna regret living with you. This month, has been amazing. Honestly, I think I would've died of boredom if you hadn't come along."

Marshal chuckled.

This made Logan smile, a light blush present.

"Hey, your kinda quiet today, there anything wrong?"

Marshal said, with a swipe of his key, the door opening.

"No, just... a busy day is all."

Logan smiled, plopping himself down the on the soft couch. Marshal, seconded this, plopping down next to the small albino.

"You sure? It seems like there's something in your mind."

Marshal pestered.

"I... I'm gonna go take a nap."

Logan avoided Marshal's questions. Fearing Marshal's response to what was really going on in his mind.

-

~Earlier in school~

"I don't know sage, he's to good for me..."

"Don't say that Logan! You have a chance with him, I promise"

Sage said, reassuring Logan.

"What if he doesn't even like boys?"

Logan said quietly.

"He does, Logan. I would know, he came out last year"

Sage smiled at Logan's response.

"Really? He actually came out last year?"

He said, wide eyed and face flushed.

"Yep, which is why you have a chance. Plus, a little birdie told me he might like you to."

Sage smiled. She and Marshal had already have this conversation about a week ago.

Marshal, thinking he had no chance with the smaller boy.

'Love struck idiots..'

She thought.

Logan's face grew redder, and redder.

"Someone told you he likes me?!"

Logan gawked,

"Rumors! It has to be rumours! Who told you?!"

"Logan, Marshal told me. You just need to talk to him, if you'd both stop being wusses about it, you'd probably be in a beautiful relationship"

Logan's blush was beet red by now, Sage didn't even know it was possible for someone to be that red. The red head chuckled.

"Talk with him when you get home. I promise it'll go well."

Logan nodded.

"Okay..."

End of flashback~

Logan tossed, and turned in bed. Not being able to take said nap. He dwindled on the thought of getting up, and talking with Marshal. But his anxiety got the best of him, making him stay in bed. Logan felt like he was going to puke. His nervousness was pushing him to nauseousness, breaking out in a nervous sweat. Logan gulped,

how was he supposed to deal with this? He was so sick of everything. Literally. He wanted to crawl into a dark hole, and spend the rest of his days there. Far, far away from Marshal, and his feelings. Lost in his thoughts, Logan hadn't noticed Marshal entering the room, until he felt weight at the end of the bed. Logan's gasped.

"Oh, jeez. Marshal, you scared me...."

"Sorry, But... What ever happened to taking a nap?"

Marshal chuckled.

"I... Uhhh.."

Logan stammered.

"Hey, it's fine. But now, you have to tell me what's wrong."

Marshal smiled.

"No, I don't wanna talk about it Marshal."

Logan muttered, burying his face under the blanket.

"I talked to Sage."

Logan threw the blanket up, sitting up in a heartbeat.

"You what?"

He said in disbelief.

"I talked to Sage."

Marshal repeated.

"Wait- w-what she say?!"

Logan asked eagerly.

"Nothing. She asked if you talked to me about anything yet, when I said no, she told me I had to get you to 'spill the beans'."

Marshal said.

"Well, I'm not gonna spill crap!"

Logan said, playfully kicking Marshal in the shoulder.

Logan sighed with relief, his secret was still safe.