some info-

Heyeyeyreyye, I promise this will be breve, pls don't leave-

Ok, so I'll be updating his every Monday, to start off with.

I'm a beginner writer, and my spellings not the best. So please forgive my spelling mistakes. I do take constructive criticism, and I encourage you to give it! So, my name is Luke. I have eight ocs that I love very much. I'm writing about two of them, Logan and Marshal. This is not their main story, this is just an au, because I felt like itttt. Sooo, info on this biz. This takes place in the omegaverse, which I have made some changes to for my own personal preference. Most things are the same, butttttt, now you present when you turn a certain age, your heats/rut hit once evey month, betas also get heats/ruts depending if their more submissive, or dominate. In this, Logan hasn't presented yet. He's tested, and he's an omega. The put him on suppressant so he won't he  present/go into heat during his recovery. So, Logan's an omega, and Marshals an alpha. All omegas, betas, and alphas, hit heat/rut every month. And you present when you turn 12. Ok. Got everything? Good. Here we go.

Ok, so here's a summary of the story-

Logan is a homeless boy who lives on the streets. Winter is coming, and each winter seems to get worse and worse for him. So he was like, 'lol, I accept death.' Until Marshal came, and took him in. They slowly started to fall in love, buttttttt, marshals 16 while Logan's 12................

So marshal thought he had no chance seeing how young he is, and Logan was just really nervous, and was like, 'what if he doesn't even swing that way??? Halp, I'm to gay for this.'

So Logan turned really unhealthy, and started to get baddddd. Marshal notices, Andy then, ah confessions, love, oof,  Logan's gets halp. And ohh. It good. 

So anyways, a huge thanks to my friend Grace who edited this all, love yah boi.

So yeah. Here we go.