You Get A Pet

Jack Skellington

"Y/N! C'mon, my Prince/Princess! We're going out!" Jack called from the front door. You were downstairs in a few moments. You wondered where you were going. Jack just couldn't stop smiling for some reason. You were surprised when he pulled into the driveway of the local pet store. "So, are we getting something special for Zero?" you asked.

"Yep, special indeed!" Jack said. "Say, you're a lot more chipper than usual, Dad. Whatcha got in mind?" you asked. Jack looked at you happily. "We're getting Zero a new friend!" Your eyes widened in joy. You walked around for a while before you saw a cute beagle puppy.

"Oh my God, Dad! Come here!" you squealed as the puppy perked his ears up, waddled over to the glass, plopped his tushie down in front of you, and stuck his tongue out

"Oh my God, Dad! Come here!" you squealed as the puppy perked his ears up, waddled over to the glass, plopped his tushie down in front of you, and stuck his tongue out. You and Jack were gushing messes of adorableness as you walked out with your new puppy, who you named "Alfie".

Edward Scissorhands

Edward was sitting on the couch when he saw you come downstairs, walk into the kitchen, come back out with a giant spoon and a tub of F/I/C ice cream, and walk back upstairs. Shortly after, Edward heard a strange noise somewhere in the house. He followed the sound, and it became more audible as he got near your bedroom door. He was just figuring it out what it was as he opened the door to find your tv on, and you curled up on your bed, sobbing into/eating the tub of F/I/C ice cream you'd gotten from the kitchen. "Y/N, why're you crying, Snowflake?" Edward asked gently. You pointed to your tv, tears pouring down your face.

Edward looked, and found an ASPCA commercial accompanied by Sarah Mclachlan's 'Angel'. Edward walked over, sat on your bed, and let you cry in his arms(OOOOOOOOF THE AAAAANNNGELLLL). A long while after the commercial ended, you sat up and dried your tears. "Feel better, Y/N?" Edward asked, smiling lovingly. You nodded. "Tell you what, I've got an idea." Edward said, helping you up.

"What is it, Daddy?" you asked. "It's a surprise, but it's a lot better than drowning your sorrows in ice cream!" Edward replied, cheerfully. The both of you walked to an animal shelter that wasn't too far away from the castle. "W-Why are we here, Daddy?" you asked. "Go ahead...pick one..." Edward said, giving you a gentle nudge forward. You didn't move.

"Um....Y/N?" Edward asked. You slowly turned around to face him, and your eyes were shining as waterfalls poured down your cheeks. "Th-*hic*...Thank you..D-Daddy..." you sobbed happily. Edward's mouth turned up in a small grin as he watched you look around. After a few moments, you stopped and crouched down. Edward walked over and knelt next to you.

Staring back at you, with the most beautiful sapphire colored eyes and wearing a cute bow tie, was a greyish-brown tabby kitten.

"Is that the one you want, Snowflake?" Edward asked. You smiled, nodding. In a few minutes, you were home, curled up on the couch, holding your new kitten, Moonbeam.

Beetlejuice

"Hey Papa, can we get a pet?" you asked one day. Beetlejuice seemed to like that idea, and you both went down to the pet store. After looking around for a while, you stopped in front of the hamsters. "Okay, which one do ya want, Y/N?" Beetlejuice asked. "That one." you replied, pointing to a cute ash colored hamster. "That has gotta be the fattest hamster I've ever seen!" Beetlejuice chuckled.

When you got home with your new pet, you were more excited than you'd ever been

When you got home with your new pet, you were more excited than you'd ever been. You'd thought of the name on the way home. "Dusty".

Sweeney Todd

"Hey, Father! Look what I found!" you said excitedly, holding something in your hands. "What is it, Son/Dear?" Sweeney asked, interested. You opened your hands to show a tiny brown tarantula.

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, Y/N! GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!!!" Sweeney screamed like a little girl

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, Y/N! GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!!!" Sweeney screamed like a little girl. You laughed. "Oh, so the 'Demon Barber of Fleet Street' is afraid of a little bug?"

Sweeney was silent for a moment. "Okay, okay, you can keep it as a pet, but make sure it STAYS in your room!" Sweeney said from the top of the stairs. "Sure thing, Father!" you said cheerfully. "Hmm, what'll I name you?" you wondered aloud. "Aha! I know! I'll name you 'Brownie!" Sweeney facepalmed.

"Y/N....You know the rules about naming animals...ONCE YOU NAME THE DAMN THING, YOU START GETTING ATTACHED TO IT!!!!"