Just One Unknown Mistake

Not edited...

Hope u guys will like this...

Please vote and give inline comment...

Let's start...

A couple were cuddling each other who were covered by duvet... the room scenery could easily say there was a very hot and hard love making session went on...

The morning sun rays peeping from window on their face...
They are MaNan...

Manik buring his head deep between her breasts to avoid the rays...
Nandini woke up and ruffling his hairs...

N: Mani utho... tumhe office bhi jana hai... aur mujhe college... jaldi utho...

M: (sleepy) aaj main office late jaunga.. sow jao...

N: but I have to attend my class.. and u have to drop me... so get up...

M: oh Nandu abhi abhi semester start hui hai... itna important nehi hai so jao..

N: hey Mister... its my last semester... so I don't want bunk any class... okay u sleep.. I m going...

Nandini was about to get up but manik pulled her on his chest...

M: u know how to wake me up... but its just 7.30 .. ur class on 10... so... (with naughty smile)

N: (understand his 'so') so mujhe shower leni hai...

M: okay let's bath together...

Before Nandini could resist she was in Manik's arm... and actually she didn't want to resist him...

After a extreme hot shower they both got ready made their breakfast together... took their breakfast with necessary romance... and went off to their destination...

In car...

N: Manik, from last two days we were our private place... I think now we should go home..

M: no.. please...

N: Manik...

M: okay... okay..

Character Introduction:

MANIK MALHOTRA: 25 years old... a perfect person... most successful businessman who is running MN Heights... he loves his Mom-Dad, Mamma-Papa a lot... FAB 5 his friend circle and his music band... they share unbreakable bond...
And he live for his life, his love, his childhood bestfriend, his Nandu...

NANDINI MURTHY: 22 years old... a perfect girl... going to complete graduation.. will be join in MN Heights soon... loves her Mamma-Papa, Mom-Dad a lot... she doesn't have any particular friend... as she always love to spend her time with her everything, her Manik... even FAB4 likes Nandini a lot... she never felt they r Manik's friends...

FAB5: recently India's no.1 music band... Manik, Mukti, Cabir, Dhruv, Aliya ... though they all have their own career... but music is their passion... they always stand for each other in every situation... no matter what...

Raj & Nayonika Malhotra: Manik's parents...

Harish & Avantika Murthy : Nandini's parents...

the couples love and romance still high on pick... Neyonika and Avantika running S.P.A.C.E .. and Raj buildup MN Heights along with his chaddy buddy Harish on their children names...
They love their children a lot... they r very cool, friendly and free minded towards their children...they all live in same house... since Manik was 5 & Nandini was 2...