♥ Chapter 3 ♥

Start from the beginning

After finishing cleaning I grab the dustpan carefully so that the hair won't fall as I collect it in a paper and crumbled it into a ball. I grab the broom and dustpan while my other hand was holding the paper ball.

"Big sister, what are you doing?"

I almost jumped when I heard a child voice behind me. I slowly turn around like those actors in a horror movie as I stare down to see a toddler. I let out a relieved sigh as I ruffled the young boy's soft hot red hair.

 I let out a relieved sigh as I ruffled the young boy's soft hot red hair

(↑ The boy)

"You almost gave a heart attack their kiddo."

I cheerfully said as I end it with a nervous chuckle. The boy seemed to confuse for a while as his golden eyes stare at me suspiciously. 'W-what did I do?'

"Kiddo? Are you sure you're my big sister..."

He said and eyed me suspiciously as if he's staring at my soul. Instantly I felt a shiver ran through my spine as I rubbed my head and laughed nervously.

"What do you mean? I am your big sister... I-I only cut my hair and you couldn't tell the difference..."

I replied nervously as I mentally slap at myself because I just know that boy would not believe that-

"Okay then!"

The boy said cheerfully as flowers surround him. I blinked a few times as I stare at him astonish that he, the Villainess genius little brother believe what I said. I snapped from my thoughts as I laughed with him.
Then he stopped making me followed instantly as he then became serious.

"But... Seriously Big sister what are you doing with those?"

The Villainess lit- I mean - My little brother questioned as he pointed at the broom and dustpan that I'm holding. I softly smile as I reply with him like a mother hen.

"Actually I'm going to put this back after cleaning my room."

His left eyebrow rises a bit as he then mumbled something to himself.

"What was that?"

I asked as I stare at him that is smiling and shaking his head signaling -nothing- I only reply -okay...- as I continue my journey to put the materials back with my brother following me like a lost puppy.

'I wonder why the Villainess neglected his little brother... Seriously this child is innocent and adorable!'

I thought as I mentally squealed at the same time but unconsciously I was smiling like an idiot outside. Shortly we arrive at the storeroom as I went in and place the broom back. I wiped the sweat on my forehead as I dust my hand.

"Phew~ now that's done. Let's get back-"

I said as I turn my back at the door but before I could finish my word a loud ×BAAM×  resound in the storeroom. My eyes widen seeing the door shut as I ran and try to open it to see it was locked. I panicked as I knock on the door harshly.

"Ummm... Little brother! Knock knock Can you please open the door for me?"

Silence greeted me as I kept asking the same question over and over. I panicked and kept knocking on the door while shouting for help but since the servants were busy doing their jobs, it was hopeless.

I try to challenge my strength as I roll my sleeves up and try to kick the door open but nonetheless it was all a waste. I tried other things such as kicking and punching multiple times but still, it didn't work. Feeling tired I dropped on the cold floor as I stare at the metal door in front of me.

'Just why did the villainesses father place metal doors that could be open from the outside and not both...'

I depressingly thought as I then stood up and searched for a window but since the wall is almost hanged with brooms and other cleaning and gardening materials, I could only throw it to search for a window. I went to the right wall as I throw all the brooms, leave claws, hand pruners and leaf blowers but there was none.

I did the same to the left wall and devastatingly receive the same result. I let out a frustrating sigh as I stare at the wall in the middle as I prayed to God that there'll be a window there.

"Let's hope there's one behind those tools..."

---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_--
To be continued...                       

A/N: As always if you enjoyed the chapter feel free to leave a ×Vote×

And tell me your opinion about the chapter in the ×Comments× 

As you wait for the upcoming chapter.

- So it seems that our little brother somehow hates us? Is it because the past villainess neglects him? Or does he really hate her?-

Who knows multiple questions with me having all the answers in the next chapter.

That's all for now and have a nice day my dear beloved readers!♥

Bye-bye!

[][][]