☢️Your Favourite Feature About Them (Losers/Cast)☢️

💟Bill💟
-his stutter.
-he despises it but you feel like he wouldn't be the same without it. You always tell him that you love it and and that it doesn't annoy you at all and he feels so much better about it.

🚞Richie🚞
-his body.
-your frame fits his perfectly and when you hug him, you feel so safe and warm. He loves the feel of your body against his so he hugs you whenever he can.

🎟Stanley🎟
-his voice.
-you can listen to him talk for hours. He tells you everything and you listen really well and he appreciates it so much.

🏊🏻‍♂️Eddie🏊🏻‍♂️
-his eyes.
-you think his eyes are the most defined feature on his face and you can stare at them forever.

🚧Jaeden 🚧
-his mouth.
-for some reason, he thinks its really weird but you obviously disagree. You kiss him there whenever you can and he's not complaining.

🚩Finn🚩
-his freckles.
-you love how there are so many of them and you sometimes try to connect them. Your fingers trace his cheek, making him smile and he loves it.

☠️Wyatt☠️
-his hair (duh)
-you love playing with his hair. Each curl is so prominent and you always kiss the top of his head. He finds it really relaxing when you play with his hair.

👣Jack👣
-his personality.
-he gets really insecure about it sometimes, thinking how loud he can be sometimes annoys you, but that's why you're with him in the first place. You love being around him and you find him such a fun, energetic person.

Word Count: 260

Hey!! How was this? I don't find Jack annoying at all, if anyone thought that. He's an unique person just like the rest of them and I love them all 💖