Last Day Being Fifteen

Start from the beginning

"It was a little out of my price range." He chuckled. "But it's better, trust me."

"Darcy!!" Penny practically ran to me with open arms. She's like my older sister, she always has been. (Zayn's daughter, one year older than Isaac and I.)

"Penny!" I giggled.

"Last day being 15, love, how does it feel?" She smiled.

"Like every other day." I shrugged as she ruffled Isaac's hair.

"Sweet sixteen and never been kissed." She wrapped her arm around my shoulder as we began walking again. That earned a few stares from a few people we passed.

I felt my face flush. "Say it louder for the other half of the school to hear you." I huffed.

"Hey, I kissed her once." Isaac said from behind us.

"That doesn't count, Horan." Penny scuffed. "You were 3, it's like saying your first crush was Dora, it's childish."

"Dora was my first crush." He mumbled under his breath.

"Besides, I doubt she wants to tell everyone that you were her first kiss. Everyone here already thinks you two are dating." She said.

"We're just friends." We both said at the same time.

"And your first kiss was with Tommy, that's quite embarrassing." Isaac teased. (Tommy is Louis' son- also Penny's age so a year older than Isaac and I).

"Speak of the devil." I smiled at Tommy down the hallway as he greeted everyone with a high five or handshake as he passed them all. "Your prince charming awaits you." I teased her.

"Aww, are you girls talking about me again?" He smirked as he approached.

"All bad things." Penny gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Look who's not late today." I pretended to be surprised. "You finally woke up on time? We're halfway through the school year but it's about time."

"I sort of have to otherwise I have to sit through an awkward breakfast with my dad's girlfriend." He rolled his eyes. "I don't know what he sees in her anyway."

"Eleanor is nice." I said, earning side glares from all three of them.

"She's the worst." Tommy groaned. "Always trying to bond with me because she feels obligated and she won't even stay committed to my dad. They're together one week then broken up the next and it's been ongoing for like 19 years now." He huffed.

"Remember when she baby sat us when we were little? She was on her phone the whole time and she didn't feed us any lunch." Penny frowned.

"I still think you should give her a chance." I mumbled. "She likes your dad, they may have a complicated relationship but if he tolerates her, so should you."

"I'll think about it." He shrugged just as the bell rang.

"See you sophomores at lunch." Penny smiled as she turned to walk to her class with Tommy.

Isaac reached for my hand that I held as we began walking to our home room. "You know, if you want... We can always redo our first kiss. I still consider you to be mine" He said.

"But wouldn't you rather tell people that it was with your first "girlfriend", Melissa?" I asked. He had a crush on her all through middle school and they dated for like a month. He kissed her three times during that month and would send a whole text paragraph to me about how soft her lips were.

"Well if we're being technical, you were my first girlfriend. I mean, we only kissed for like half a second before your dad pulled you away from me but it's my favorite memory." He said, shyly looking down at his feet. "Plus, it sounds like I was a bit of a player at 3 years old. I had a girlfriend that soon turned into my wife. All of the toddlers wanted to be me."