Last Day Being Fifteen

Start from the beginning

"Where's my lunch?" Ethan asked.

"And my lunch money?" Darcy asked.

"And my crayons?" Ava asked.

"And my phone charger?" Harry asked.

I was mentally screaming. Why does everyone in this family rely on me for everything?

"I got the stain out, your lunch is in the refrigerator, get lunch money from your dad, your crayons are in your backpack, and your charger is still in the wall, Harry." I said as I continued going up the stairs.

"Thank you." They all said in unison.

-

Darcy's Pov

"Thanks for carpooling Mia." Dad waved to Mia from the front door as he helped Ava put on her shoes. "Are you sure you don't want me to take them today?"

"No, their schools are on my way to the nail salon." She said. "You can pick them up though, if that's no trouble."

"Of course." He smiled.

Isaac opened the car door for me like usual as Edward and Ethan climbed in the back of the van with Nicholas, Mia's son that's the same age as Ethan because both of our mum's decided to get pregnant at the same time.

The ride to school seemed more hectic than usual. Mia was singing along to songs in the front, Isaac was sending me cat memes from the front seat and our brothers were in the back talking about football.

After dropping off Edward, Ethan, and Nicholas at their school, she dropped Isaac and I off in the front of our school then drove to go get her nails done.

"I forgot to tell you how pretty you look today." Isaac said as we began walking through the gates of hell.

"Thank you." I smiled, gently nudging his shoulder. Isaac and I are still fake married. We've been together since we were 3 so almost 13 years. We laugh about all of the "coupley" things we did back then.

"Darcy!!" Isaac suddenly appeared in the doorway next to Niall. Darcy stopped crying for a split second to look at him before he came running to her, wrapping his tiny arms around her neck.

So adorable.

"Don't cry honey." He mumbled into her neck and I practically melted at how cute they are. Like a little married couple.

"Honey? Honey?! Niall what did you let them do?" Harry groaned. "She's too young for little boys to be calling her honey. Keep your miniature you away from her."

"They're kids Harry." Niall rolled his eyes and bent down to their level where surprisingly, Darcy wasn't crying anymore. "He stopped her from crying didn't he?"

"Harry it's her pretend boyfriend. Let her be happy." Y/n cooed, reaching for Edward again.

"No. I refuse to let her date until she's at least in her 40's."

"Daddy, we aren't dating." Darcy said after she pulled away from Isaac but they still held hands. "He gave me his Power Ranger's ring so now I'm his wife." She smiled, sticking her hand out to show us the blue power ranger ring on her finger.

It wasn't even on her left hand nor her ring finger; it was on her right thumb.

"So, you'll never guess what I got you for your birthday." He said.

"The rose ring I wanted?" I asked. It's the only thing I've been talking about and my parents refuse to spend $5,500 on a gift for my birthday yet my dad flew my mum out to Paris on a private jet for her birthday last year.