The Book of the Damned ☝️

ابدأ من البداية

A girl nameSheila, was swiping through tinder and she found a name that caught her eyes. And she attacked him for using a false name. The person that she's attacking, his name is Josh Habeeb.

Sheila: Josh Habeeb is not your name fanboy. This is cat fishing.

Josh Habeeb: What the hell are you talking about? This IS my name!

Sheila: Plus, why are you looking for girls, I thought you'd be gay, and more interested in a guy name Kevin Steelheart.

Josh: I'm straight first of all, and Kevin is my best friend, how do you know him!

Sheila: I read the book too, and stop claiming your Josh Habeeb! He's fiction! Use your real name.

Josh: Book? What book?

Sheila: Got Guts? Written by Ellen Reese, rings any bell?

Josh: Never heard of it.

Sheila: How come you never heard of?!? It's super popular now! And they're making a tv series out of it! And you're using the name "Josh Habeeb."

Josh: Sheesh Sheila, stop freaking out over a book, and I solemnly swear that my real name is Josh Habeeb, and my friend's name is actually Kevin Steelheart.

Sheila: Has Kevin ever been kidnapped? Tortured? Or raped? 👀

Josh: Um, no? I doubt it, I've known him for 12 years now..

Sheila: Wait y'all met at the hospital? When your mother died and Kevin's sister had a kidney failure?!

Josh: Are you stalking me?! How do you know that!! Is this a set up? Is this Zoey? This isn't funny..

Sheila: OH MY GOSH YOURE WITH ZOEEYYYYYYY AAAAHHHHH

Josh: Am I drunk?

Sheila: Just read Got Guts! And it's funny since my name is Sheila lmao!

Josh: Umm, okay?

Josh closes tinder, he goes online and looks up Got Guts? By Ellen Reese. Huh Shelia was right, he thought. He read the description.

'Duke deals on the side and he has killed, raped, and tortured over 100 souls. It was like a routine for him, until he kidnapped clever boy name, Kevin Steelheart. Kevin is brilliant, confident, and invincible. Instead the victim has to escape the deranged serial killer, the killer has to escape Kevin. But it was too late, he already developed feelings for him. He would do anything for him except letting him go.'

Hmph, that does sound like a decent book. I don't know anyone by the name of Duke. I don't even know why I'm considering this book is some sorts of déjà vu, he pondered. He went and looked at Ellen Reese's site. She's married with kids, she got a masters degree, she's making a sequel, and something caught his attention. Something in his guts (no pun intended) felt like it was too uncommon. She was also a lucid dreamer.

Josh looked up at Ellen's old stories and read some short stories. He read her nightmare journal online, and one of her short stories caught his attention. "Insane Instagramers." It's a story of the Maya trying to get a cake for her best friend and she disappeared for a while. She's been found now and the woman that she got the cake from and her brother was the part of her disappearance.

And that story sounds completely alike of Maya Rivers from a year ago. He looked it up again, and the information links back to the story. So Ellen writes stories of the crime that happen occurs? Why would someone do that? That's just a waste of time. But something got his attention. The date. That chapter was published 3 weeks before the crime has been committed.