Chapter 8

Three months later...

Mom has been excited for Kiran's proposal from a rich family. Said Aman

Once Kiran found out that her mom arranged marriage for her she remembered about Ethan . She tried calling him and he Actually Picked Up!!!!

Kiran was crying and said,"Ethan,😩, I... I ...... Am getting married.

WHATTTTTTTTTT!!!!! Said Ethan

Ethan got furious that moment and said I am coming to L.A right now! Without any second thoughts.

2'Days passed by and Ethan didn't come but his flight was supposed to come in 3 hours but it didn't . After waiting I thought that maybe he was saying that sarcastically so I just gave up.

Another 2 days passed and then the doorbell ringed.......

Kirans P.O.V

I opened the door and then suddenly I saw a guy that looked just like Ethan. I asked who are you to the guy

The guy said "Hi my name is Grayson and I am Ethan's brother but are you Kiran?"

I said yes but then I also asked that where Ethan was..

I told Grayson to come inside and have some water because he didn't look so satisfied on the topic.

Later this is what he told me..."On the day of the flight to L.A he was furious and didn't even tell us before leaving . He just left a note in his bedroom saying that I am going to L.A to Kiran's house with this address. Then after that I right away got a call from the hospital saying that the flight he went on.........."

WENT ON WHATTTTTT

"It.......It ......Catched on FIRE....IN MIDAIR.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭