She Ruined my Day

Start from the beginning

My lips curled up for a smile

"Lets go to the mall. It's been years since I step inside the mall. Mom always sent me clothes." I smiled

"Mall then, lets get going" he grabbed my hand.

"Mom! we're going out. Be back later!" Vince shouted

He lead me to his car and drove.

When we arrive at the mall (Trinoma) there was a lot of people. "Damn! I really miss going to the mall!" I grinned. We bought some clothes, shoes and bags.

We entered

Prp,

Guess,

Art Work,

Bench,

Aldo,

Vans,

Shoe Salon,

Zoo York

Penshoppe 

Kamiseta

and Tomato.

God I missed shopping!

"Wanna go eat? It's two in the afternoon already" Time really fly by so fast when your having fun.

"Okay, Tokyo Tokyo tayo" I asked him and he agreed.

After a couple of hours roaming around the mall, Vince and I decided that  we should get going. It's getting dark. We we're on the parking lot when someone bump into Vince.

"Sorry" he said to the girl. 

"Vince?" the gril said.

Vince and I both stared at her. 

"OH MY GOSH! Vince is that you?!" the girl suddenly hug Vince

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Vince pushed her away, "Who the hell are you woman?" Vince frown at her. "Vince! di mo ko natatandaan? I'm Cathy. Your High School sex-friend" she said while smiling.

"Oh.... now I remember." he said

WOW! parang wala ako dito ah?

"Who's she? Another girl" she grinned, "I have time to spare we can all have a threesome Vince. I misses you so much..." she leaned in and place her dirty hands on Vince chest.

PUTANGINA! masasa-bunutan ko tong babae toh!

Vince shook his head and wrapped his hand around my waist. "She's not 'Another Girl' she's MY GIRL" he kissed my neck.

I looked  at Cathy and she doesn't look amused, "Oh..... Really. When the two of you break-up call me." she slipped a piece of paper on Vince jeans pocket, "I'll accompany you" she winked at him.

Vince was about to say something but I stopped him, "Uhm hello there bitch, I'm Kritch by the way. Thr GIRLFRIEND  of Vince. He doesn't need your comapny I'm more than enough I give him something you girls can't give him. And like you said high school so past is past, kung gusto mo ng sex-friend maghanap ka ng iba kasi Vince is not available anymore he's busy having his way with me and he can't think of any other girl than me." sinusubukan ko na kumalma pero onting push nalang... masasakal ko na talaga sya.

"If I remember correctly... You said I give the best bj ever.... does she too?" tumingin yung girl kay Vince and smirked at him.

OKAY THAT'S IT, THIS GILR IS DYING RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!

Napansin ni Vince yung expression ko, "SHUT THE FUCK UP CATHY, like my girl said di ko kailangan ng comapny mo. She's more than enough for me. I hope eto na yung last time na mag kikita tayo." Vince grabbed my hand and we both went to his car and drove away.

No one was talking and I don't feel like talking either, "Kritch, she's nothing Okay? I know your pissed at me because of her" Vince was the first one to break the silence.

"That's right Vince I am! Ang kapal ng pag mumukha nya! Sa harapan ko pa talaga ha! At binigay pa nya ung number nya! Ipapadukot ko yan eh!" nakakairita

Vince take out something on his pocket "This?" he showed me the piece of paper with 11 digits on it. He throws the paper outside "There! Wala na. Kritch please wag mo naman sirain to. She's from the past" he said

"And she's back" I said still looking outside the window

"No! She's not! Kritch please don't" he said. I decided to keep my mouth shut, I don't want to talk about that Bitch!

She ruined my day!!

CATHY. CATHY, CATHY.

YOU ARE ONE BIG BITCH.

TSK. TSK.

OBSESS KAY VINCE.

I MEAN SINO BA NAMAN HINDE RIGHT? VINCE IS LIKE.... SO HOT.

WELL,

COMMENT,

VOTE,

IT WILL MAKE MY DAY. SWEAR :))