One Night Stand

Heyooooo it's 2021 but I'm back biiitches! LOL!
Anyhooo I'm planning to rewrite my stories to english so this one will be transitioning from tagalog to English.

I will also be editing this MYSELF so yeah, I'm not perfect if you notice any grammatical error feel free to correct me.

First Chapter

You look hot when you cry.....

Why can't it be me?

Don't tempt me...

I was greeted by the glaring rays of the sun, its almost blinding. I groan in frustration... I'm dreaming about my step-brother again. Alseep or not he's the only one on my mind.

I'm soooo shameless... Ugh! How can I think of him in this way, it's very unholy of me.

I squibt my eyes and look around, I still can't see very clearly due the sunlight landing perfectly on my eyes. I raise my hand to cover my eyes from the sunlight, I could see a little bit of the room.

A big television mounted on the walls, piles of magazines near the entertainment table, toy cars that are still inside the package. - - - - hold up! Wait, what?! I feel every nerve of my body has jolted awake at this point, this is not my room.

Remember what happened last night! I said to myself, I close my eyes and tried my best but all I can recall is flashes of memory.

I decided to sit up and find out where the hell I am but as I move, another weight shifted right beside me and an arm- a very well build arm swung to my direction and rested on my lap. I froze. I slowly look at the owner of the said arm, I couldn't see his face since it was burried on the pillow. The blanket is only covering his lower half, he isn't wearing any shirt.

I felt my stomach sunk. Please, please, please, don't let it be the same as before. I look under the blanket and found out that I'm naked.

For fuck's sake!

I fucking did it again?!!!!

I CHANGE AND ADDED SOME PARTS :)

SANA NAGUSTUHAN NYO.

COMMENT OR VOTE, MAPAPASAYA NYO KO :) PROMISE :)