Chapter 6

And as promised, chapter 6 on the very same night! xx (Only have Brianna to thank for it being so perfect, enligh wise!) xx 

Vote, comment, read! ENJOY MAINLY! xx

CHAPTER 6 

The boys came over about an hour after we got back from the mall. It left us with just enough time to get together all the pillows, blankets, cushions and bean bags we could find, and deck out the living room floor. When the boys got here, Liam ran to Danielle and much the same with Louis and Eleanor. They were so cute! I couldn’t see Harry though, and the panic must have been starting to show.

“Annabel, don’t worry. He’s coming,” Louis laughed.

“I wasn’t-” I got cut off by Perrie and Zayn.

“Yes, you were!” Everyone laughed at me as I sat there with pink cheeks, and my eyes wandering, still looking for Harry.

The girls dragged me off to the kitchen to get some food – Niall insisted on a few things, so we made sure to get them. Most of the chat was about how they were happy to see their boys while they were in London again, but I paid no attention. I was too busy thinking about other things: Harry. When I walked back into the living room, I still couldn’t see him; but they had told me not to worry, right? Perrie put on a movie – The Hunger Games – and everyone settled in. Everyone but me, that is. I just couldn’t help but feel a bit out of it without Harry.

“Just ring him!” Eleanor laughed, and everyone smiled.

“I didn’t think of that,” I said, standing up to get my phone. I walked into the hallway, and could hear whispers from the living room. Just as I found my bag and went to get my phone out, I was scared by a louder voice.

“I was beginning to think that you were having too much fun without me!” Harry laughed. I ran up to him like a little kid on Christmas.

“I MISSED YOU, HARRY STYLES!” I cried, kissing him.

“She sure did!” Niall said, wandering out of the kitchen, “Couldn’t sit still, that girl!” he laughed, shoving a handful of popcorn in his mouth.

“You’re a bit cute love,” Harry said, smiling down at me and kissing my forehead.

“Says you!” I laughed at Harry with a cheeky smile, before standing on my toes to kiss him properly. “Let’s go watch the movie, yeah?” Harry said, taking my hand and walking over to everyone else. “Told you Annabel!” Louis sang, “Seems like I’m right about a lot of things!” he winked. I simply cocked my head to the side and poked my tongue at him, which made Eleanor laugh. Harry laughed too and pulled me onto the couch, and I cuddled up next to him instantly. I laid my head back on his chest, and heard his heart beating really fast.

“You do that baby,” Harry whispered in my ear.

“I do what, babe?” I asked.

“You make my heart beat fast,” He kissed my forehead. I just melted; I had no words! He rubbed my wrist with his thumb and I snuggled more into his chest.

We watched two more movies just like that, without moving. When all of sudden Niall jumped up. “Let’s play a game!” he laughed.

“What game Niall?” Liam asked.

“TWISTER!” Niall smiled. And so for the next hour I found myself tied in knots around everyone. Then for the rest of the night we just chatted, mostly about me. Mainly, I guess, because I was the newbie.

“So, what do you do for a living?” Liam asked.

“I manage an interior design company for my friend.”

“That sounds like fun,” Danielle smiled.

“So, who’s this friend and when do I meet her?” Niall laughed, and winked at the end. Everyone laughed.

“Her name is Vanessa,” I smiled, “and I guess I could arrange something!”

“Well, we should meet her,” Eleanor and Danielle laughed.

“Yes!” Perrie laughed, “Zayn’s apartment needs a look at!” I simply laughed at Zayn, who was rolling his eyes, and nodded. The girls and boys continued talking, but as I snuggled back into Harry’s chest, like before, I fell asleep in no time.

I woke to the sound of a smoke alarm at about 8am.

“Sorry! Shit! Sorry!” Niall laughed and shouted at the same time. Perrie got up and started waving a tea towel at the alarm, while Louis frantically ran around opening windows. Eleanor and Danielle woke up just like me: wondering what was going on.

“Burnt the pancakes…” Niall mumbled, and we all laughed.

That’s when I noticed that I wasn’t next to Harry like I was last night. I looked around to see Harry walk out of the bathroom in his boxers, with a towel drying his curls, and laughing.

“Good morning babe,” I laughed back and walked up to him.

“Morning love,” he said, kissing my nose.

“Aren’t you two cute?” Zayn laughed. I just flashed him a small smile before kissing Harry’s lips. “Want to get some breakfast then, love?” Harry laughed, after the whole burnt pancake situation. “That would be amazing!” I replied. I got changed quickly, and headed back down the hall to Harry. We waved goodbye to everyone, and went down the street to a nice looking café.

“There we are baby,” Harry said, as he pulled out my chair for me.

“Thank you Haz,” I kissed him over the table.

We ordered breakfast, chatting the whole time, and when we were done we decided to go for a walk around the park. The idea was slowly unravelled when halfway through enjoying the perfect London weather, we were swarmed by members of the paparazzi.

“Is this your girlfriend?” “What’s her name?” “Where did you meet her?” the paps asked.

“This is Annabel, my girlfriend,” Harry stated, “and we best be heading off now, sorry!”

Harry grabbed me around the waist and kissed my forehead as I smiled, giving the paps exactly what they wanted, before we hurried back off to Harry’s place. On the way there, I decided to check my Twitter account for the first time since I had met Harry. I had millions of people trying to talk to me and 500,000 new followers. But as happy as I was to see the photos of me and Harry around the place, I was shocked when I saw what some of those people had to say!