Chapter 15

Sorry abut my lack of updates. I don't really know if anyone is enjoying this and sorta went through a patch where I didn't think it was updating. So i finally got if it here is the next chapter. And i hope you enjoy.

I love you for reading this! xx

CHAPTER 15

I trudged up the driveway and swung my bag into the back of the car. "Can't wait to get home," Liam smiled, but he was the only one that was excited about getting on that plane.

We had spent all day walking by the river and soaking up the sun, London weather was about the last thing that I wanted to see after this. Harry opened the door of the car for me and let me slide in first. He smiled and pulled me closer to him after he had got in.

"Anyone got any food?" Niall whispered, I looked up with a pathetic smile on my face and handed him my handbag.

"There's biscuits in there somewhere," I said, continuing to smile weakly. Leaning my head on Harry's shoulder I closed my eyes and slipped my hand into his. I didn't really want to think at all so I just sat there quietly listening to the radio as everyone held a small conversation.

We got to the airport and my small state of sleep was awaken to the sound of screaming and tapping on the windows .

"Every single time, it's getting harder and harder to get away these days!" Zayn smiled with a small laugh.

"They are just good fans, smart fans!" Perrier laughed. I smiled at her and nodded. Vanessa coughed and all the attention turned to her.

"Oh, I was just we thinking, how exactly do we get from here to the plane?!" Vanessa asked.

"Paul!" Louis shouted. As if right on cue paul appeared holding back some teenage girls and two other large men with glasses opened the door and made a barrier up to the door for us.

We all ran out of the car quickly and into the terminal and up the stairs through the security door that actually lead to a large screening area and hallway. Harry pulled my hand the whole way knowing exactly where to go, so I just let him lead me along. I had no time to even think about what we going on around me. It was all reflex. Ticket here. Bag here. Passport there. Announcement listen. It was all just blurred out some how. The only think that I could admit to feeling was tired, and snugly. I snuggled my head in to Harry's chest as we waited for the plane to take off, for what ever reason it felt like it was taking far longer to take off than normal, maybe it was just my impatience. But the last thing I remembered about that flight was the an comment coming from the pilot about the weather in London.

I woke up somewhere strange, it was white and smelt of hospital. Strangely enough that's because it was, I flickered my eyes open and took a curious look around the room. Harry was asleep with his head on my arm and his hand in my hand, and Vanessa was doing the same on the other side. I coughed slightly, thinking that it would wake them up, although I was surprised when it hurt more then it should of. Never the less the two of them woke up just in time to see the pain in my face.

"Annabel, lovely, are you okay? Do you know where you are? Are oh okay?" Vanessa blurted out before I could even let out a breath.

"I am in a hospital I am pretty sure, well at least it smells like one, and I hurt!" I chocked out.

"Can you remember anything?" She replied almost a little to fast.

"I just remember the pilot talking before we were about to land about the weather?" I almost asked myself as much I was replying to her. "That's okay love, we will explain, let us just get the doctor?" Harry smiled, only just now did I realise how he had been rubbing small circles into my hand the whole time.

"Yeah sure" I said half confused. Still wondering what happened and why I was here. "Hello Annabel, my name is doctor Stevenson, I am just here to clear a few things up with you." I nodded my head in agreement to everything he was saying hoping that he would telling me what was going on sooner rather then later.

"You were rushed into the hospital after your flight late yesterday, you hit some pretty rough turbulence and had an emergency landing. You were in the bathroom at the time and hit your head severely." The doctor looked at me with understanding eyes as a tried to piece things together. "It may sound strange, but we were scared that it was far more life threatening then you made it look, we will need you to say here for the next few days to monitor the injuries. Hs you can see you also fractured your ankle, and we are running scans on both that and the brain tissue. You are one lucky girl that survived quite the freak accident!" The doctor smiled once again.

"Thanks" I stumbled out still processing.

"We'll if there aren't anymore questions then I will leave you and your friends to catch up" the doctor put down the clipboard he was holding and left the room.

Vanessa piped up once again, this time Harry interrupted her.

"Are you okay love? It would have to be a lot to comprehend?" Harry smiled with his dimples showing.

"I'm fine. Don't really feel like anything is wrong with me apart from this large sock thing on my ankle. Although how are you guys? No one else's hurt are they?" I panicked a little towards the end.

"We were all sitting down, so a few minor bruises but we are fine. The only other person that hurt himself was Niall. He got his hand stuck and broke two fingers, he is all plastered up now though." Harry explained. I couldn't help but bet a little lost in his eyes as he spoke.

"Well that's good, I mean not for Niall but that he and everyone else is okay and well!" I smiled. "We have been worried sick about you, didn't know what was going on!" Vanessa smirked.

"Sorry to be such a cluts!" I signed.

"Love, don't be sorry. We just wanted to know you were okay!" Harry smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Now I am going to go and tell everyone you are awake."

"You mean they are here?" I said confused.

"We all have been for the last 20 hours. We didn't even consider going anywhere!" He smiled as he walked out the door.

Wow all these people were here worrying about me!