Chapter 3 - Male God is here

I don't trust this strange guy but I have to admit that he seems to know a lot more than me about... this vampire things. And, well, were're not lock in a creepy basement witch is a good point I guess ?

" What happened to me exactely "
" easy, you died. To be more precise, you just happened to be there at the wrong place at the wrong time when a vampire decided to turn someone ? Don't ask me why because even I don't know. Usually, after turning a vampire you become his sir and have to take care of him during his « youth » , to help him control his need. "
" So... I am a vampire ? "
" Yes "
" Then... then what do I do know "
" your choice, you can decide to go away with the little one and live with the constant danger of you bitting him, without mentioning the fact that you are both kids; or you can choose to stay with me and learn how to control yourself "

...He's right. I can't be selfish and take the risk to hurt Zihang ... I have to protect him. After my missed escape my life became even more difficult than it was before and I was even more beaten by Luxuo, the guy who control us. Fu Ziheng was the one who stayed by my side during this difficult moments... when he only had a piece of bread and and me nothing, he would always share it with me ... I have to take care of him. Every time we were a breath of death, I would promise myself that I would grow up stronger and offer him all that he wanted and even more.

I must learn more about myself. Be stronger. And if I have to learn it from this strange guy then so be it...

"okay. We will stay with you. If you can...teach me how to be stronger"
"Of course. Who do you think you're talking to kid. Look at my strong self"
... can't say he does look a little weak

'system why is this kid looking at me like that ?'
'don't know host ~_~ '
'oh well'

shit I forget to feed him! Just as the thought came to me I see his fangs starting to appear. He seems to feel it and hurry try touching them. He then panics and looks at me, his gaze begging me to help him.
Have I really become a nanny ?

'Host if you feed him vampire blood during his growing period he will be much stronger'

... guess it's really time to sacrifice myself ? I make my nails grow at an abnormal length from a humain's point of view, and in a quick move I cut ( just a little don't worry) my wrist. He looks dubiously at me before understanding where it's going. He shakes his head from left to right but without taking into account his feeling I stuff my hand in his mouth. A drop of blood fell and come in contact with his tongue, and his eyes finally turn red.

He then turn his head on the side and look hungrily at Fu-Kun.
THIS BASTARD !! *** I'm already giving my blood to him and he dares to eyes Fu-Kun without caring for my blood !!

"Wu Lisheng" I say in a voice that reek the power and authority of an higher vampire.
" focus here and drink "

He finally bits my hand and suck my blood . Must I feel happy by the fact that he is finally bitting me ?? Moreover, he seems to like it by the way he is gripping tighter and tighter at my hand.
But 5 minutes later, after almost being full, he stops and looks at Fu-kun again ... he then reluctantly looks at my hand full of blood.
But WTF is this gaze! Okay I understand you prefer Fu-kun blood but hey! Plz respect me a little male lead! I'm a higher vampire giving you blood you should feel flattered !
ヽ(o'皿′o)ノ

This rascal clearly wants to bit my (new self proclaimed ) child !!!
..let's keep our calm

« do you want to bit him ? »
« eh no-no I don't want to-to » he blushes and lower his head

Well, before being the male lead he is just a youth in heat like every boys of his age ( but not Fu-kun of course)
' host you should feed yourself you lost too much blood '
Yes right I forgot my wrist is still bleeding. I lick it and the wound heal in a few seconds .
Sleeping time male lead I have to go feed myself.

« Look in my eyes » as I say that he straightens his head and looks at my eyes is gaze asking me why
« Sleep »

And juste like that , thank to my little vampire trick he falls asleep.

-----------------

Night. In VSS, a famous hight class bar.

At the bar is a beautiful man who exclude a graceful aura. Lots of people are eyeing him, mens and women, but no one have the courage to go talk to him, afraid to disturb this peaceful picture.
But no one know what is the beauty thinking, and if they knew they would be spitting blood.

What the f** ! Why is nobody approaching me? Am I not beautiful enough for them ? Whatever, nobody here seems worthy of my time, 'system you told me this was the best hight class bar but I don't see anyone awesome?'
...host it's not my fault that your critaires are so hight o(╥﹏╥)

Then I .. fell something ... something powerful that makes me shiver. I turn my head and see a man coming in. Whow, how can I describe him, he's almost like a male lead making an entry. If the real male lead of the story wasn't asleep in the room I left him in I would think for sure it's him. Without mentioning how good looking he is, he exudes a feeling of power that almost suffocate you. I'm not weak, but I still want to kneel at his feet right now.

'who is he system? '
'host this is Yi Kang , one of the most powerful vampire. He is also the one who teaches the male lead in the original plot'
'(⊙o⊙)'

But what is this male god doing here ??
Then our gaze meet each other. He looks at me from the bottom up and starts walking my way.
No no no I'm just a lonely unknow vampire who doesn't want to have anything to do with the actual vampire world . Please just leave me alone in a corner and stop coming my way male god .

When I realized praying won't help I start to act like if he is not here.

" are you alone ?" say a deep voice next to my hear

Σ(°Д°;) arg male god you can't whisper like that into my ear !! And what with this typical picked up line ! please just leave me alone snob snob