Chapter 2 - still alive, well technically not

Well, here I am in an hotel room with two unconscious kids on the bed.

" system what's next now "

" host ! you have a new sub mission < make Fu Zihang smile > Good luck ! and also don't forget to feed Lisheng Wu when he wakes up ! If you don't feed him I fear he will assault Fu Zihang again this rogue !"

" ok then can I give him some of my blood ? "

" yes but why not go search for some humain to bring back to feed him host? "

" too lazy "

" ... "

"..."

At this moment Fu Zihang moves a bit and slowly open his eyes . I watch him from my chair on the other side of the room while he seems to try hard to remember what happened to him. After a while, he finally decides to look around.

He looks at Wu Lisheng and seems glad that he's by his side, then he turns his head and stop to look at me.

" ... "

" hello kid "

he flinch back a bit and look at me with a confuse gaze. He looks so lost it's a little cute.

" don't worry kid you're safe now that I'm by your side.My name is Xue Feng and I found both of you unconscious in a dark alley so I picked you up. What is your name little boy ?"

I say with a gentle smile on my face. Everybody in my past life said that I have a smile who soothe spirit, I hope it will come to use now.

"M-my name is Fu Zihang "he lower his head

" good. Nice to meet you little Fu . But can you tell me what you were doing outside with your little friend at this hour ? It's very dangerous you know; and were are your parents ?" I slowly ask him with a smoothing voice

" we-we were ..." ah his eyes are starting to get wet "we were ..." and just like that he starts to cry.

While he closes his eyes and starts to cry louder and louder until I ask myself if this can go any louder than it already his I slowly approach him. Then I take him in my arms. Yes you guess right I give him a big hug like it's says, but what can I do in this situation apart from this. I'm too weak for such pitiful creature.

At the beginning he tries to push me away but mm sorry to say that with his weak strength he doesn't succeed. Realizing that he can't escape me, he resigns himself to his fate and stop moving.

Just when I think that he has fall asleep from all that crying he hugs me a little in return. So cute. He even pushed his head a little further to my bossom. Who can resist this ?

"Shu shu calm down little one everything gonna be alright I'm here"

When he definitively stops moving after a while, I understand that this time he really is asleep. I look at him and his eyes who swelled after so much crying. Well, it hasn't gone too bad.

I put him under the blanket so that he doesn't catch a cold (did I already say that he seems so weak that even a little breath of wind would make him fall on the ground and I would't be surprise ? This kind of creature I just have this urge to protect them) when I hear some noise next to me.

Right, time to take care of the big one. To be honest I don't really care about him, my mission is only Fu Zihang ; but could I really call myself a humain again if I had abandoned a weak child on the street like this. Ah technically I'm not really humain now, but whatever.

I turn my head and catch him looking warily at me. ah. Fu Zihang was so much cuter when he woke up.

" hey kiddo "

" ... "

" don't glare at me like that I saved both of you you should be thankful instead "

He looks around a little and seems surprise probably by the fact that we are in a clean hotel room and not a dark creepy basement. He seems to calm down more after seeing Fu Zihang asleep by his side.

" who are you ? what do you want from us ? "

" well my name Xue Feng and it's nice to meet you too. And what I want from you ?

easy

Its

your

life"

"..."

"just kidding"

"..."

" let's say I took a liking to your little friend and you just happened to be by his side so I piked you up too"

" ... you're strange. What do you really want from us , I don't believe in your pity »

"too bad . Because you know I just save your friend life because you almost bit him to death. Have I been two minutes late he would be dead from blood lose"

"Fu Ziheng he-he almost die? by m-me? I I didn't-"

he seems to starts to remember what happened. He looks horrified for a second then quickly goes to Fu Ziheng side to check his neck. He sees the two little mark that his fangs have made. He turns to looks at me

"I, what happened ? who, what I have done what what -"

" calm down kiddo. But I must say : congratulationnn, you just turn into a vampire "

He blanked out for a second then exclaim "what what what are you saying! you you" then he halts himself and touch his teeth. He seems rassure from the fact that they are still normal. He stops his touching session then looked at me.

" Tell me, what happened to me ?"

—-

Don't forget that if you want to read more you can go to webnovel ❤️

https://www.webnovel.com/book/12329032005277505/Raising-Child-System