Chapter Twelve

Erza's Pov:

"Scarlet, it was named by a friend from when I was in the orphanage" I said.

"Which orphanage were you at?" Natsu ask.

"Paradise Orphanage"

"No wonder we couldn't locate you. That orphanage is not very well-known" says Natsu.

"So Natsu, how long will you be here?" Jellal ask.

"I'll be here for a while. One thing is because to bring Erza to Los Angeles. Another is to see my brother" says Natsu.

"You have a brother?" I ask and he nodded.

"An older brother name Zeref. He's 23 now" says Natsu.

"So where would you be staying?" I ask.

"I told Zeref that I'll be here so I'll be at his place. It's at Onibus Avenue" says Natsu.

"Oh, Onibus Avenue is just up Magnolia Avenue" says Jellal.

"I know. I actually from down from Onibus Avenue" says Natsu.

"So how long you'll be here?" Jellal ask.

"At most 10 days. If Erza agrees to come to Los Angeles, then we'll leave in a week" says Natsu.

"Natsu... Please give me time to think this through" I said and he nodded.

"Understood. I'll come back another time Erza" says Natsu and he left.

"What do you think about this Erza?" Jellal ask and I sighed.

"Jellal... I really don't want to leave you" I said softly as I slowly wrap my arms around him.

"Is it because you're scared?" Jellal ask.

I shook my head as I started to sobbed. Tears were at the brim. I can't being myself to confess to Jellal.

"Then why don't you want to go? I'm pretty sure you'll be more safer there" says Jellal.

"You don't know Jellal! I-I really don't want to leave you! I just... Don't want to!" I said and tears were flowing.

"Erza..."

"Fine, it's because I love toh Jellal! I can't help but to fall for you!"

There I said it! I admitted my feelings to Jellal. But I'm sure he doesn't feel the same way.

I remembered he only started saying that he's my boyfriend to help me. To prevent Lisanna and the others from bullying me.

"Erza... I fell the same way but, I can't accept your feelings"

My eyes widen as I look at him. Whay does he mean? Feeling the same way but can't accept it?!

"What do you mean Jellal?" I ask.

Jellal remained quiet and not said a word. What did he mean? Why doesn't he want to answer me?

"Sorry Erza but I think you should go with Natsu to Los Angeles" says Jellal.

He back away from me and he left me house. He did not turn behind. I cried.

"JELLAL!"

Jellal's Pov:

I got out of Erza's house and started to run. Erza must go with Natsu. She'll be safe there.

If she's here, she'll get hurt. If I accept her feelings, I'm afraid I may hurt her again.

"JELLAL!!"

My eyes widen. I turn behind and saw Erza running towards me. No Erza, please go back home. Go to Los Angeles!

I saw the green light flashed and I instantly crossed the road. I reach the other side but when I turn around...