More and more demons

(y/n)

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door.

"Get up or you're going to miss breakfast!" I could tell that it was Angel at the door. I really hoped that the whole hell thing was just a dream but it wasn't. I got out of bed and got dressed in the same clothes I wore yesterday.

"You should really take off that sweater. Maybe show off those beautiful wings?" Angel asked. I just looked at him and shook my head.

"Come on! Please! For me?" I shook my head and said, "Maybe later." Angel looked disappointed but said okay. As we walked down the stairs and into the lobby I saw many different demons in all shapes, sizes, and colors. I was amazed by how many demons there were. Me and Angel went into a room that looked like a dining room and we both sat down at the table. There were a few other demons there but not many. I saw the cat demon that was working at the bar last night and he looked at me and nodded. I looked back at him and gave a slight nod also. Breakfast came fast and it wasn't that bad. It was pretty good actually.

After I ate, I got a message from (bff/n)

(bff/n)
Hey, are you okay?

(y/n)
Yeah. I'm fine.
I just haven't been in town for a while.

(bff/n)
Okay. I was getting pretty worried about you.

(y/n)
I'll be fine. You don't need to worry about me.

(bff/n)
Okay. Just don't get hurt.

(y/n)
I won't.

Angel leaned over to see what I was doing and I put my phone down. "Is that..uh.one of your human friends?" He asked.

"Yeah. One of the best." I could feel my eyes welling up with tears. I wiped them away before anyone saw and said, "We should probably see how Alastor is doing, he was supposed to be looking for a book that tells what type of demon I am."

"Okay, lets go." Angel took my hand and led me through the endless hallways. The hotel definitely didn't look this big on the outside. I wondered what kind of demon I was, or even if I was a demon. I mean, I didn't die.....right? And if I didn't die that means I couldn't possibly be a demon. I thought back to my life before I came here and wondered if it would even be worth it to go back. Its not like I had much to go back to. Maybe it would be nice to stay here for a while. To settle down in a nice bedroom. Find a nice demon that will love me for me...like my old boyfriend. I thought back to just before I got here. Someone pushed me through the door. I didn't know who it was because I couldn't see their face. Whoever it was most likely didn't want me to come back because I don't think there's anyway out of here. Once you're here, you're here. There's no going back.

"We're here," Angel said. He opened the big library doors and we found Alastor inside with books strewn across the floor and two in his hands looking at them both at the same time. He looked very tired like he didn't get any sleep last night because obviously he didn't.

"Alastor, are you okay?" I asked. I sounded worried but not because of Alastor. I was worried to see if he found anything out. I wanted to know what was with the key and why I had wings.

"Yeah. I'm fine. But I found nothing about why you have wings or anything about the key." My heart sank. I really wanted to find out what was going on. "So, you're saying there are no books in this entire fucking library that say what the deal with that key is?"

   "Yes that is exactly what I am saying. But there is one other place where we could look." Angel's eyes widened as Alastor said that. "You don't mean...." Angel started.

   "You know exactly what I mean," Alastor said, "And I don't like it anymore than you do." I looked at them both with confusion and wondered what or who they were talking about. Angel let out a sigh and took me by the hand without saying anything. Alastor followed close behind and he was the most creepiest thing I have ever seen. He was smiling all the time, he wore red, and his eyes were red. His voice was creepy too. We walked out of the hotel and walked down the streets of hell. There were so many demons and they were everywhere. We walked on for a while not saying anything and Alastor was still following me and Angel creepily. What was this guy's deal? After a few more minutes of walking we finally came to a stop, and what I was looking at was amazing. We were looking at a huge black mansion, but Angel and Alastor were hesitant to go in.

"What's wrong?" I asked. They didn't answer and just kept staring. I went up and knocked on the door. I stood there for a minute waiting then decided it wasn't worth it so I started to leave when I heard Angel scream "(y/n)! Look out!" But it was too late....I got grabbed and pulled inside the mansion. I could tell that this was not going to end well...

Hello readers. I am so so so so sorry for not updating. To tell you the truth I was just really lazy, but I'm getting back into it and I'm going to be writing more. Thankyou for reading and have a nice life. Or not kinda for you to decide but anyways all I gotta say is don't die.