Chapter 6: Champagne

The past days Yoongi as been a sweetheart to me, he go on with his tourist guide duties and took me to amazing places... I even meet the famous light tower...

So today we are in a beautiful park full of cherry blossoms trees witch lead a path of pink petals all over the ground... it's really romantic place there's a lot of couples walking by the hands...and here I am walking with Yoongi by my side eating an ice cream... this feel so surreal I honestly don't remember the last time I felt this good with someone.. and I have a few days left here, I can't help to think the I'm gonna miss his company so much.....

Yoongi: why are you so serious???

Y/N: ohh sorry.... I was just thinking.

Yoongi: and what were you thinking?

Y/N: emm in Karen... I wonder how is she doing...she was going to meet
Ji hun's parents today....

Yoongi: that's great,but you are a terrible liar..what is really going on in your mind?

I take a few steps forward and sit on a bench... Yoongi sit next to me...

Y/N: it's just the I have only a few days left here...and I think I'm gonna miss this place.....
And I'm gonna miss you....

Yoongi grabs my hand and say...

Yoongi: I'm gonna miss you too... but let's not think about that.. at least not now ok?? we still have time

Y/N: yes, you're right...

Yoongi: this Saturday I have a birthday party to attend...you want to come with me???

Y/N: yes, sure

Yoongi: the party is in the club where I meet your friends..invite them...I will put them in the VIP list..

Y/N: really?? Oh that's great.. it's our last weekend here..it will be great if we can spend it all together... thank you Yoongi..

A give him a big dorky smile

Yoongi grab his chest with a pain expression on his face...

Y/N: are you ok????

Yoongi: you almost give me a heart attack with that smile.....

Y/N: you scare me you fool!!!

(I hit his shoulder and he laugh at me)

Yoongi: I'm hungry..let's go to eat something...

He start to walk away...
I run to him and grab his hand

He look at me surprised

Y/N:ok...ok... I let go your hand...sorry I just get excited about food...

Yoongi grab tie my hand....

Yoongi: don't let go.... please