Chapter 2: Hello Korea

After long  15 hours of flying we finally made it to Seoul it's almost 3 p.m here ,  I couldn't  sleep anything.. but use the time to go on with my studies of Korean...I already know all the basic of the language so I practice on my pronunciations..and some informal language...

we get out of the airport and take a taxi direct to our hotel..

Y/N: I thought your boyfriend  will pick us up from the airport..

Karen: are you crazy?? I just get out of a 15 hours fly... I look horrible.. I want to go to the hotel  to get presentable and then I will meet him..

Y/N: haha yes you are right.. do you want me to go with you when you meet him??

Karen: of course!!! that's why I bring you here...one I see he is harmless you are free to go!!

Y/N: ok fine.. no problem I can sleep later..

( I'm so tired.. :(...but I will not leave my friend alone... so I need to stay up until they meet)

We get in to the hotel... and OMG!!! this hotel is amazing.. has big windows with long and beautiful curtains, the lobby is full with gorgeous couches and little tables everything is in a colonial antique style... really beautiful

we go into our room... the view is amazing.. Seoul is such a beautiful city..

Y/N: ok I will lay on the bed let me know when you are ready...

Karen: If you fall a sleep I will kil you!!

Y/N: I won't  I will just rest my eyes for a moment..

Karen: if you fall a sleep I will wake up with a punch...

Y/N:ok deal!!

2 hours later........

Karen: Y/N!! wake up!!!!! Y/N!!!!!

Y/N:mmmmm.. what????...(I feel my pillow wet.. from my own saliva..while I try to open my eyes)

Karen: come on!! it's time to go...

I get up still half sleep.. and say

Y/N: ok!! lets go..

Karen: are  you crazy?? you are no going anywhere looking like that... you look like a dead zombie.... change and put some makeup on ..

Y/N: I hate you...

Karen: you will thank me later.. here put this dress on... you will look great in this

I grab the dress,my bag of make up and  walk to the bathroom..

like 20 something minutes later... I'm ready.. and finally awake..I need to admit the dress is beautiful is a short  flower dress with uncovered back, i put white sandals did my make up and wave my hair...I'm ready..

Karen: wow.. you look beautiful, I should be wearing that dress... damn it haha

OK lets go Ji Hun is waiting  in a park near by..